Is there a way to pass a cell phone through a metal detector?

howdoidoithowdoidoit Acolyte
edited August 2011 in Man Cave
Does wrapping it in electrical tape work? Hmmm, Just curious how daring visitors get them through the prison metal detectors.

Comments

• RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    Do you get cavity searched in prison?

Also, couldn't you get a friend to bring it in for you during visiting hours?
  • howdoidoithowdoidoit Acolyte
    edited August 2011
    I am a friend, not prisoner. And yes they get cavity searched, must have a big bum. \
    Do you get cavity searched in prison?

Also, couldn't you get a friend to bring it in for you during visiting hours?
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited August 2011
    Short Answer: No.
    Long Answer: Maybe if the metal detector is cheap or not very powerful, but probably not.
  • fagfag Regular
    edited August 2011
    Get yourself a sports bra. You can stash so much stuff in one of those. Phone..cash...drugs. Cops never think to frisk that area unless you're wearing a shirt with chest pockets. Plus you can wear a metal necklace when you walk thru. If they wand your chest, pull the necklace out from under your shirt. They aren't going to stop to think 'is he wearing a bra with stuff inside it?'.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited August 2011
    i seen some where that taking a knife a placing it in one of the hallow metal handles of a suit case allows small metal objects to go threw scanners and xrays un seen