ETCATH crystals

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
Have any of you tried these? I'm thinking of buying some, but I can most likely only afford 1 gram. Would that be enough to do my research with, or no?

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    you beat me to it hella, I was actually going to make a thread on this exact same thing. I saw these for sale about a week ago and I was really intrigued. The erowid vault entry is extremely sparse, http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ethylcathinone/ethylcathinone.shtml. A further google search sends me in circles. Apparently its a stimulant but other than that, I have no idea. The lack of knowledge on this drug/trip reports really sketches me out. RC's are not something to fuck with.

Edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethcathinone has more info on it, but nothing on dosage, effects, or duration.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    ^^ Exactly. Supposedly some people prefer it over 4mec, but having not tried that either it's hard for me to say. The research I've been able to come up with is that 10mg is sufficient dosage, but 100 doses for 25$ seems pretty cheap. When I hear "crystals" it makes me think bubble/freebase also.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    ^^ Exactly. Supposedly some people prefer it over 4mec, but having not tried that either it's hard for me to say. The research I've been able to come up with is that 10mg is sufficient dosage, but 100 doses for 25$ seems pretty cheap. When I hear "crystals" it makes me think bubble/freebase also.

My thoughts exactly. If it wasn't for the price I would have completely skipped it and not looked back. Im looking to make a few purchases within the next week or two. If this ends up on my list, expect a full review
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    The minute I have $25 on my debit card to spare I'm ordering a gram. I'm probably going to take a little bit and try to base it and if that doesn't work, down the hatch for my etcath crystals! I'll try to not only write a review, but get my room mate to do the same.