Iron Sky (2012)

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Looks like my kinda cheesy movie. Sarah Palin, Nazis from the Moon (I have a thing for SS uniforms and a woman in one is just...well, :fap:)
iron_sky_poster_small.jpg
In the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers.

When American astronaut James Washington (Christopher Kirby) puts down his Lunar Lander a bit too close to the secret Nazi base, the Moon Führer (Udo Kier) decides the glorious moment of retaking the Earth has arrived sooner than expected. Washington claims the mission is just a publicity stunt for the President of the United States (Stephanie Paul), but what else could the man be but a scout for the imminent attack by Earth forces? The Fourth Reich must act!

Two Nazi officers, ruthless Klaus Adler (Götz Otto) and idealistic Renate Richter (Julia Dietze), travel to Earth to prepare the invasion. In the end when the Moon Nazi UFO armada darkens the skies, ready to strike at the unprepared Earth, every man, woman and nation alike, must re-evaluate their priorities.

Trailer:

http://www.ironsky.net/site/

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2012
    399px-Jews_did_it.jpg
    LOL they keep making Nazi films.
    This does look like its worth watching though.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Saw this on torrents, avoided it because of the bad ratings. IPT it if you must.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Bad ratings or not, I don't mind. I usually hate film critics, especially homegrown ones on IMDB etc. Giving it a download now :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Bad ratings or not, I don't mind. I usually hate film critics, especially homegrown ones on IMDB etc. Giving it a download now :)

I just Rotten films :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I can't hear you over the sound of furious fapping. I kinda wish my German ex was here. The fantasies I had of things such as this. First one is a screencap. Second one is....a recurring dream I have then wake up just it gets good. NSFW - sort of.
    Julia%20Dietze.png

SPAFF%21.png
    If any Females are reading this thread, or even on &T, please send Nazi fetish photos of yourself to me.

Also the film has aspects of "Dr Strangelove" in it. I am just glad I understand enough German to listen and get the jist of the film as a lot of it is in German (my awesomely-paid-for-DVD *cough* came with Subtitles, I have you know!). I even know who does the Nazi speeches which are here and there throughout the movie. Fucking History degree and Nazi fascination as a Child :angry:

Still, I would totally bang the lead Nazi/French-born actress, Julia Dietze, in it :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    So, this means I should watch it.