What if everything I have been saying for the last 30 years is true.

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited March 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Well, what if?

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited February 2012
    I'd say your message is getting through at last.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I do hope this will start something of a snowball effect - especially with the exposure of the voting now. In the UK we hear a fair bit of the elections (almost like a game show), so fingers crossed at least something positive about Ron Paul gets into the mainstream. Plus something on Fox News that isn't a monotonal shouty-match? My God, I am impressed...and pretty moved. Not gonna lie, a tear came to my eye.

Good post, Sir. Thank you for this.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2012
    They are going to give the nomination to Mitt Romney that much is clear. But what I see coming that the press will never touch is this. Ron Paul ends up with enough delegates not to win but to encourage him to run as a third party candidate. The Romney campaig then approaches Paul's camp with an offer. Mitt Romney will name Rand Paul as his VP running mate is Ron Paul drops out of the race i order to prevent the GOP from splitting and handing the election to Chicago Monkey Boy.
    edited February 2012
    I have a sneaking suspicion that Ron Paul's exposure on the internet is one of the contributing factors for the implementation of the likes of SOPA.
    edited February 2012
    Sure, they are looking at all the "grass roots" online revolutions in the middle east ans shitting bricks. They have controlled the information flow since almost since Gutenberg did his thing. The internet is free information without control and that scares the shit out of them.
    edited February 2012
    Pretty typical and devious exercise if you think about it. A few members of the government start the ball rolling by talking with the music ad film industry about changing the law to enable the control over the internet, opening the flood gates for government regulation. And let the music and film industry take the blame and foot the bill. Then once a precedence is set, you will see regulation of possible terrorist activity ect.
    The interwebs was good while it lasted. I'm glad I was around to see it, and take part for a while.
    edited February 2012
    The real info will just go underground and make it harder to find.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2012
    Wow, I cant' beleive this. The truth is coming out. TDR you were right.
    edited February 2012
    It was always so. Such a shame that for once, this information is out in the open and freely available to anyone with an interest, will once again become unavailable to all but those that know it's there anyway.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2012
    The judge got fired.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW6mwMYhSPs&feature=related
    You speak the truth and you get shit canned.
    edited February 2012
    That is why federal judges are appointed and not elected, that way they can fire them when they don't play ball.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2012
    I'm ready to just live in a hole. Dfg,got room? :) ha jk. Then again, nukes are a blast from the past(pun intended). Time to make peace with god.
    edited March 2012
    Time to realize what the people of Germany went through from 1932 - 1947+
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Regular
    edited March 2012
    Ron Paul 2012. If I try and say anything more, it'll end with a 3 page rant about the asshat media and how this country is going to shit.
    edited March 2012
    Ron Paul 2012. If I try and say anything more, it'll end with a 3 page rant about the asshat media and how this country is going to shit.

Yeah, I feel ya' on that one...

• proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited March 2012
    Time to realize what the people of Germany went through from 1932 - 1947+

That's a bone-chilling thought to wrap my head around....I'd rather go down in flames than up in smoke.
    edited March 2012
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    That's a bone-chilling thought to wrap my head around....I'd rather go down in flames than up in smoke.

I can guarantee you that if the Federal goon squad shows up on my property without a warrant there will be another Ruby Ridge.