Rape Prevention tips

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Ten rape prevention tips: 1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.

I found this here: http://canyourelate.org/2011/05/24/rape-prevention-tips/

I am more interested in the message from this list. I have an idea about it, I will add more later when I have figured out why I took interest in this. In the mean time, suggest more tips.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Rape tips

1. Fake an illness to get tranquilizers and use them in a powder form on food or in drinks.
    2. Take your time. Don't rush and get to know the person if they play hard to get. Women are like that. A typical conversation would involve a girl grinding on you then say "you're so confusing". At that point and that point only, ppunch her in the nose and carry her to a place to carry out your deed.
    3. In not rushing, you can wear full body protection. Condoms, clothes you intend to burn/dispose of and new footwear/facial hair etc etc. Don't be recognisable.
    4. If a woman is asleep, take photos..upload ???? profit! Slipping the phone/camera with a flash under the duvet also works very well.
    5. Always creep through a house. Even for shits and giggles. Night ops, innit!
    6. Jump out on an older target and cause them to have a heart attack. Necro rape.
    7. University laundry rooms are lonely places at night. Remember that.
    8. Always use the buddy system! Get your mate to hold her down, a-la "I spit on your grave" style.
    9. Carry a whistle. Let all the other guys in the vicinity hear where the prey is.
    10. Tell a woman that "Just because I put my dick in you doesn't mean I love you". Honesty is the best policy.

Bonus: If in doubt, run! And always check CCTV locations.
  • edited April 2012
    hilarious