Some times in order to advance you have to take one step back

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well, as most of you know, I am back living with my parents, after 5 month stint of living alone (well, not really alone) I had to move back. The reasons for me moving back are numerous but in the end it's because of one Pakistani fucktard that I trusted who let me down and backstabbed me. Its' Raven, I wouldn't waste time on him but TL;DR is, he acted like a cunt, was a cunt and didn't deserve anything in life. so, with his betrayal, I decided it's time to rethink everything and learn from my experience, the whole time I was out there my productivity did change but I wasn't productive like I usually was. The old Dfg who would write tons of things wasn't there. It was partly due to my deserve to cover the living expenses which added more stress on me, which hammered my productivity.

Basically the extrovert Dfg was being forced to confine himself and living in a cave, I like talking and I love socializing, it's one of the reasons why I excel at what I do. So, in less than 72 hours, I went from a guy living in a rent home with Fiber to a guy living in his home with Wimax Internet and a kickass office. My dad changed my room into an office it has big windows, lots of air, new toilet, marble floors, carpets and hell I get to eat food. So, in the end apart from some minor financial loss and some gained experience it wasn't that bad.

Now, I am sure I would have to tackle my dad and mum and family but since they know I am capable of living anytime I want, there attitude has changed. Plus, my dad is running a company and he needs my help which I am more happy to give. In short, I have decided to go solo my whole life. I will not make any partners nor will I trust anyone. This extends to everyone, even on totseans. But that doesn't mean my love and dedication is going to diminish. I have just added an extra layer over me in order to protect myself from being pwned in this fashion. This applies to financial trading.

But let me clear one thing, you're my Internet family and no matter what family sticks together. Raven was an IRL cunt, I value you guys more than him and plus, the circumstances with him were different. So, basically I am at sort of ground zero but at least I know what do to.

Help family, make them financially secure.
Save money, a lot of it.
Learn things, study.
Avoid hooking up with anyone but do flirt, play ground and interact with people.
and finally leave the Country and visit totseans.

If everything pans out correctly, I might be getting in Italy in near future. I guess I should start learning the langauge.

And so sorry for not being active, considering how much has changed in a short span of time, it's a miracle my head still works. Most people can't cope with this much change and emotional stress.

I would be availble on TS, Skype etc. I might have to change my TALK timings because I am living with my family now, and I don't want them to hear things :D. Going to start working out and running, need to get back in shape and kickass. Theme updates coming soon, I am also reading up one certain things as well.

Lots of things coming your way people. It's time for a change.

Comments