Jimmy Carr VS Hecklers

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    That's awesome :D Jimmy Carr is one of my favorite comedians.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    That's awesome :D Jimmy Carr is one of my favorite comedians.
    I just discovered him today, this guy is effing awesome, classy as hell.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    I just discovered him today, this guy is effing awesome, classy as hell.

Man are you for real? He's pretty popular in the UK. Check out a program called "10 o' clock live", especially Season 2 episodes 9 and 10 (the last 2 in the series) as he is hilarious in there and does a good impression of Abu Hamza). He has a few stand up DVDs as well. English Middle Class FTW.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2012
    He has a very Australian sense of humour. I originally though he was, some Aussies retain that type of accent - Britian being the "motherland" and all.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Man are you for real? He's pretty popular in the UK. Check out a program called "10 o' clock live", especially Season 2 episodes 9 and 10 (the last 2 in the series) as he is hilarious in there and does a good impression of Abu Hamza). He has a few stand up DVDs as well. English Middle Class FTW.

Well, I don't usually get any media converage from UK. Plus, most of the programs I watch aren't some UK. So, technically it's quite possible I didn't see him before. Also, I did download some DVDs but I can't recall seeing him there, in any case I am glad I found him.