Nude girls, random facts

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Ok so obviously this is NSFW but it's a fun way to learn, pass the time and get your lob on (if you need to, if not then keep your eyes on the text). The site also contains an explanation of said displayed fact and is pretty interesting to say the least.

Without further-a-do, here it is :)

http://www.nudegirlsrandomfacts.com

Isn't learning fun?

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    I love it
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Well, I see much better now. If only all the study texts were like this. We should totally do a compilation of sorts. Just post 100 facts and I will make it into a Catalog file that can be distributed on the fly. All the pictures would be SFW with a bit of sleazy style in them. Again, post the facts here, even quotes would do.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Hahaa, Olivia Wilde's real name is Olivia Cockburn. I am not making this up.

I am love that website.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    When I get home, I'll definitely check this out. If they made one of these for Teaching Assistant training... it'd be a little strange and creepy, but I'd be genius!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I'd certainly give it the :thumbsup: for revision flash cards. Unintended pun there, actually.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    I'd certainly give it the :thumbsup: for revision flash cards. Unintended pun there, actually.

Hehehe, HEHEHEHEH, MUAHAHHAH!

Yeah totally.