So I hacked a myspace account....without knowing

Joe KickAssJoe KickAss Semo-Regulars
edited September 2010 in Tech & Games
So I was creating a myspace account under a general trollish mood only to find out my email had already been used. I just went through the regular process of retrieving the password only to log on and find I just hijacked someone's profile.

I don't know who this guy is and I've never met him face to face before in my life. I'm mainly curious to know if this just a fluke because he used a fake email (that just happened to be mine) or did I find a flaw in the system somewhere:confused:

His (now mine) account: http://www.myspace.com/trevorh93

I don't know what I should do with it, so all suggestions are welcome:)

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Tell everyone he knows that "you" fuck guys.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Looks like a retard. Probably hasn't been used in awhile too.

Tell his girlfriend that he's gay :D
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Aww, poor white boy.

Just cancel the account, can you do that?

You don't want to have your email redirected to that MySpace page if anyone for some reason Google's up your email.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2010
    Wow what are the chances of that happening?
  • Joe KickAssJoe KickAss Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    0 friends = no more lulz :(

add some friends and troll the shit out of them.

Yeah I pretty much deleted his account like Dysgraphia suggested. He probably didn't even go on it. However I did leave one bulletin to his 55 friends stating he is coming out about his bisexual life that he has kept "secret" all this time.

" YES I LOVE MEN "; That is if any of his friends still use myspace. They were all losers anyways. Not one in the bunch was a good looker :/
  • Joe KickAssJoe KickAss Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    Well if it's any consolation I found out his full name. I have no use for that information, but you know, if someone ever needs an alias, all the paperwork has been done.
  • edited September 2010
    Upon reading this thread, I looked for anyone else using MY email addresses.

I found.......... A Bebo account, and a Myspace!

Neither are active though, and both look retarded. I'm deleting them now.