How and when I fucked my mom

CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
edited October 2013 in Life
Admin EDIT:

It's good to see you're interested in INCEST. Before this post we didn't focus on incest related topics but this is Totseans and offshoot of TOTSE, so anything goes. But keep up with demands I am going to create a catalog of really hot incest stories and videos as well. If you want to see something like that, simple register and reply to this thread and I will make it happen. The sooner you do it the better. I can easily create an epic collection within hours. So, it's up to you guys.

VOTE NOW by replying.

tKNF73E.gif

Here is a little bit of background info about myself:
I lived in a very rough area, which you could call a working class area if it weren't for the "foul mouthed" 4 year olds, scrounging fat-asses who never spent time with their children even though they didn't work- maybe because they didn't want to, or maybe because their health didn't allow them to; the youths always smashing shit up, the play areas and bus shelters taken as their territory in the evenings, and children of my own age (at that time) of 8-10 building their dens and clubhouses on the fields and smoking their cigarettes they'd stolen from their parents. The type of area no wannabe-middle class tosser or snotty nosed upper class cocksucker would ever go to or want anything to do with. Whenever you heard the name of my area, people would just repeat the name with a disgusted and patronizing voice. But you know what? I wouldn't change my upbringing for the world; kids were kids, we played until the street lights came on and then we were expected home by our parents (parent, in my case) and we learnt from each other and through experience; hearing a swear word and then finding out what it meant was a glorious time for us. Street smarts is the best kind of smarts you can have when it comes to the #1 law of nature; survival.

========

Here's a little bit of background info about my mom (at the time when we had sex):
I got alot of comments from my school friends who'd come over, about my mom. They'd see her and they'd be speechless and get flustered when she spoke to them. The word milf was tossed around school a lot. Not to mention they commented things such as "If that was my mom, I would get home taught, sex education included" cutting edge things like that; I laughed them off at the time and just admitted, "yeah, she is good looking" (more like smoking hot)

At the time when I was 15 she was 34: she's 5'6", long voluptuous brown hair that suits her pretty face, nice juicy red lips, big sparkling blue eyes, sleek neck, a skinny toned stomach, toned thighs, lovely long sexy legs and a nice juicy bubble butt, you could get a nice handful and squeeze. She had a very fair tan, but was still pale because she has fair skin. My mom didn't have much of a social life, other than when she would workout and go swimming straight after work before coming home. Because my father had left my mother when I was 10 she was left as a single parent to look after me, she worked as a PA from 8:45am-4pm we weren't that well off financially even with the child support my father paid to us, but believe me, what she couldn’t provide for me in materia goods she made up for with love. She always put me before her own social life. She really was the definition of a real woman and my dad was an idiot to ever leave her.

Since then mom had never dated and had kept her social life on the back burner. We spent a lot of time together, especially when she took holidays from work; she got a lot of holiday time with her job. She usually chose to save her holiday time up for the summer holiday when I was off school so we could spend summer together.

========

Anyway, as you can imagine we as kids overheard or often saw "things" that in a politically correct or bullshit-man made-moral society we as children wouldn't be expected to know about. Most of us had learnt "crude" words like "wanker", "cock", "faggot", "pussy", "cunt", "fuck" etc by the time we had reached 8 years old; alot of them I'd learnt earlier from my father who had spent a lot of time with me throughout my early years of life, telling me about all of these things. By the age of 9 I was ahead of all of my peers, I knew all about puberty and what sex actually was; my parents were straight to the point with me about it.

When a boy is going through puberty, his interest and desire to learn about sex is almost a #1 priority to himself.

From the age of 9-12, I had all of this excitement bottled up inside me, until me and my first girlfriend had sex; it was not as good as anticipated for all of those years, especially considering the bitches just lay there like a dead fish and were often unsure about having sex so early because of what the media portrayed, their parents reactions and not to mention the bullshit christian morals that were pushed throughout our schooling. Basically I was more into it than what they were. I had other girlfriends and they were just as useless, shockingly shit at giving head too, I'm sure a 9 year old could do better if she just pretended it was a lollipop.

This had put me off sex for a while and I just started whacking myself off, I excited myself a hell of a lot better than any of the girls could do. But the comments about my mom had started to get me thinking, not to mention recently I had started taking more of a sexual interest in my mother, I had heard her masturbating some evenings and this got me rock hard and I would masturbate to the sound and thought of this.

My mom was the one female I cared about at this time, she hasn't been on a date for ages, she was obviously horny and in need of a good fucking and so was I; a real good fucking from someone who knew what they were doing. I found her firm athletic body to be a real turn-on.

I wanted to give my mother something back, plus the idea of having sex with my mom and then knowing to myself I had done whenever my friends would talk about her brought a grin to my face. I had to find a way of getting into my mother's bed. I had already started walking around the house nude, lying in my room nude, pretending I hadn't heard her when she called me and letting her come in and see me nude; at times I would be sat down on the other sofa watching TV with her, but I would be staring at her 36dd breasts and think of sucking on them; I got erect over this thought and would have my left hand down my combat trousers playing with myself. At this point I was topless around the house also. For a 15 year old I was fairly muscular and did boxing. Whenever I looked over at my mother she'd be smiling. I was basically just being more open about myself, acting as if being half naked or naked and being seen by my mum was no big deal, as if I actually was her partner.

Me and my mother were like best friends as well as mother and son; hopefully soon to become fuck buddies.

It was nearing the 3rd week of the summer holiday, with only 3 more to go; I needed to make my move soon or I would lose the "progress" I had made thus far. There were obviously only 2 beds in the house, mine and hers. If there's no bed for me, that just leaves her bed.

I used my bed as a trampoline that day when she went out to do the shopping for the week. Every support beam for it had collapsed; it would seem plausible that it had just gave way because I'd had the bed since I was 9 and it was already weak.

Later, my mom had returned from the store; she was wearing a tight white t-shirt showing off her gorgeous figure and her magnificent tits. I can lightly see the outline of her blue lace bra. She was wearing her baby blue gym shorts that barely covered anything and gave figure to her firm sleek thighs and her juicy ass. I could tell she had nothing on underneath them, I started to get a chub there and then. Her sexy and silky smooth legs, were a great and wholesome sight, but she looked tired.

“Hey mom, what’s up, you look a bit flustered”

“I ache, all over, it’s been a long day… could you fetch the shopping in please”

“yeah sure; do you want me to give you a massage afterwards, you look exhausted and worn out”

"Oh, that would be great, sweetie, it's just what I need; let me take a soak in the bath first and I'll be right with you"

I took one of the shopping bags from her, which she had already brought in. As I slid my hand around the bag, I brush my hand against her soft breast. What happened then surprised me, she arched her back forward a little bit, pushing her breast into the back of my hand, with a smile on her face. I'm not sure whether she'd noticed or not, but eithr way it didn't feel awkward between the 2 of us.

Comments

• CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I watched her ass bounce around as she walked away upstairs, before rushing outside to collect the rest of the shopping and get to run my hands all over her luxurious body.

I am not left waiting long. I’m sitting on the side of the bed when she entered the room wearing a bathrobe. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Just lie down on the bed, mom, I'll take over from here"

"Oh this is so sweet, what you're doing for me....I'd be so lonely and upset if you weren't here you know"

"There's no need to thank me, I'm not going to leave you and I'd do anything for you"

"You're so sweet, *my name*"

"Well, this is the least I go do for you" (;))

She looked over her shoulder and gave me a grin as she slowly lowered herself down, lying down on the bed with her back facing me, the sides of her big round luscious breasts squish against the bed. I get on top of her and slip her silk robe beneath her shoulders. I started gently rubbing her neck, shoulders and back. Gently with my fingertips and thoroughly with my palms.

“ahhh yeah… that’s it *my name, that’s gooood” she said with complacency.

I started using quite a bit of pressure, which is better. I spent a long time on her back, as it felt tense and strained.

Then the subject about my broken bed came up, whilst I continued to massage her.

"Mom.."

"yes, sweetie?"

"I, uhh, kinda accidently broke my bed today"

"Oh? how did you do that?"

"I dunno, I just lay down on it for a rest after boxing today and all of a sudden it broke"

"oh... well, you didn't hurt yourself did you?"

"nah, I'm alright; you're not mad are you?"

"oh no, no; I'm just glad you're not hurt... but we can't afford a new one at the moment"

"that's okay mom, I've got some money saved from my newspaper and milk round, I can carry on saving; you treat yourself with the extra money"

"awww, you're so sweet and understanding... I guess there's only one other place you can sleep, the sofa downstairs isn't very comfy for a big growing man...that is unless you mind bunking up with your mom"

"nah, I don't mind; I wouldn't be comfy downstairs anyway"

We broke off from that conversation once we'd settled on sleeping arrangements (:p)

I started rubbing down the middle of her spine just above her bottom.

She gave out a small satisfactory sigh and arched her back, squashing her tits up against the bed more. I want to grab them and milk them with my hands so eagerly, and have to hold off from my initial instinct as I wanted to get her even more relaxed and I needed to play this crafty, I didn't want to do too much too soon, get carried away, greedy and blow the whole thing I'd got going.

I gently dragged my fingertips along slowly with my palms up to her neck and shoulders; I could feel her starting to loosen up more and more as I eased the tension from her neck and shoulders, and I ran my hands down the sides and along all over your awe‘ing curves, with a little bit more thoroughness of my hands, making sure I got a good feeling run down them. This sent a shiver through her body and she nessled her face into the pillow with a dreamy look on her face. I kept this up for a while, I was lying on her back and my cock was starting to get hard, I'm sure to this day that she could feel it starting to bulge through my combat trousers; I decided here would be a good time to cut it off before she said something and started to feel uneasy or I could no longer control myself.

"feel better now, mom"

"much better, hunny; thankyou for this"

she then looked at the clock. "OH, is that the time?...I didn't realize we'd been doing this for so long"

"do you want me to stop?"

"ahh, yes, I feel much better now, thankyou; you've got a knack for this, I lost track of time" she giggled.

She then went off to the bathroom to get changed into a tanktop and some boyshorts ready for bed. I just went to bed in my briefs with no top on. I used the excuse I was tired from boxing and working out and I went to bed with her.

She turned towards me to cuddle me up by putting her arm over me and pulling me back up against her flat tummy and big breasts and gave me a good night hug and kiss. I couldn't get to sleep obviously with all of my lusty thoughts going through my head so I lay awake until I was positive my mom was sleeping. I cuddled up to her, and put my arm over her, positioning my hard cock on her ass, touching up against it through my briefs. I could hear her groaning and thought I'd been busted, I pretended to be asleep; she must have been half asleep as she didn't say anything and pulled my arm further over her and snuggled into me.

I started gently stroking up and down her stomach and inbetween her tits, my heart was racing, hoping she didn't wake up;she didn't so I started to carress her right tit which was resting against the bed and squeeze on it, I squoze again and again, I got harder and snuggled into my mom each time, she eventually started moving again so I pretended I was asleep when I carried on doing it. She must have assumed I was having a dream and jsut went back to sleep, I peeked out of one of my eyes to find she had a grin on her face- as opposed to the blank look previously on her face, with her eyes closed. I stopped after a while and just slid my hand down to her inner thigh and left it there; I waved my nose through her hair and gave her a peck on the back of her neck and then another kiss before deciding enough was enough...for then!

My work must have paid off, the next day in the evening yet again I gave her another massage, this time all over, running my hands up and down from her feet, massaging thoroughly all in her soles, in-between her toes, the balls of her feet; I then grasped herr ankles and rubbed them between my thumbs and my palms, caressing them before slowly working my way up to her toned upper legs, where I started stroking her inner thigh.

I continued to caress and stroke her firm and sexy legs, a full handful of delicious meaty legs, still silky smooth as the rest of her erotic body. I started to heavily massage her baby-smooth bum cheeks.

I want to be close to her, feel her up against me, I get on top of her and pressed my body up against hers. I slipped my hands and arms around underneath her and start stroking your stomach. I slid my hands further and further up and down and up along her stomach while I am wiggling my nose through her hair, my body heating up more and more against her, my warm breath on the beck of her neck and skull, making her eyes squint and close as I move my lips down and softly start kissing the back of her neck. This was not repugnant to her feelings, she was in ecstasy with me and begged me to fuck her. And so I did, like I owed it to her. This was the day I became a man.

I can't be bothered to go into more detail about it, but I'd made her cum and she'd made me cum like no one ever has before. As mother and son we had a great time together and never forget those moments shared just between me and her.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sperm is now on my hands.
  • Harry RobertsHarry Roberts Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Maybe later I'll write about how easy it was to seduce and woo my friends mothers too, but that was when I was a little bit older. Basically this was the start of my life into the vice of sex, what got me started into what women actually like. Eventually coming to the realization later in life that most women do enjoy being raped and dominated and get into "rape" if you're good enough with her.

Thisthread will now be about motherfucking and tips to attain this.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ah, just like a loveing mother.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Cool story, bro
    edited July 2010
    Really it's all about building up a friendship with your mom as well, having no shame about walking around in the nude or being seen in the nude. It'll flatter her that you think she's attractive. Always be there to help your mom and stick up and be there for her. But I must stress, DO NOT go clothes shopping with her, under any circumstance; EVER :mad: Hmmm, how can I put this... just love your mom.

It should go without saying that booze is a good ice breaker if you want to fuck your mom. Whatever drink she wants, it usually ends up being wine or champagne in the experiences of other fellow motherfuckers.

I grew up and matured pretty fast, much sooner than the rest of the people in my school, physically and mentally; most other scenarios of motherfucking take place around ages 18+ and involve alcohol (and sometimes a mixture of GHB- don't be stupid with this shit).

I find the massage scenario or rubbing cream in are the best times, if you can tell she's enjoying the feeling of it and you touch her on her ass or inner thighs and she's like

"Oh, no sweetie" just be brazen enough to carry on with it; she'll get into it, trust me ;)

Any other members with experiences or thoughts? As far as posting is concerned, totse is running slowly at the moment.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Total. Anti. Climax.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    yer fuckd up bro LOL
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    I commend you sir.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thats some fucked up shit man.
    edited July 2010
    Thats some fucked up shit man.

Damn right I fucked her :cool: That wasn't the last time either.

Where's this whole "right" and "wrong" bullshit coming from anyway? Do what the hell you want.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited July 2010

Where's this whole "right" and "wrong" bullshit coming from anyway? Do what the hell you want.

Hey man do as you please its not right or wrong. just in my opinion thats fucked up. But hey different strokes for different folks.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Pretty decent read. :thumbsup:
    edited July 2010

Oh I forgot to ask but, PICS OV UR MOM PLOX.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes. Pics or gtfo.. WE NEED PROOF.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    pics or it didnt happen. thats fucked up man.
  • edited July 2010
    Needs more detail, you fail faggot.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2010
    each to their own I guess
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    It would have benefited with a more detailed account of the most important and crucial point of the whole story: Having sex with your Mum. Otherwise, cool story.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wish I had a hot mom :[
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thoughts? Why the FUCK would you want to fuck your mom?

Granted, nice story, good for a wank I guess but realistically? Come on brah.
  • Femme FataleFemme Fatale Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Reminds me of that movie, "Spanking the Monkey"

Grodey movie, but it sure was consoling knowing they were just actors and not related.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just lifted my 150 pound computer desk with my boner. good story op
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the kind comments Echidna. I'm just trying to breathe some life into this forum and share some experiences as the forum is intended to be for. Zoklet's LLR would be a lot better if they just turned it into an erotica type board. You'd be able to tell who's lying and who's actually a virgin.
    Thoughts? Why the FUCK would you want to fuck your mom?

Granted, nice story, good for a wank I guess but realistically? Come on brah.
    Can't help the way you feel I guess. My dad had left me and my mum, it took her a long time to get over it; she was horny, I was horny and not getting good sex from girls my own age or even girls of 18 (always had a thing for people older than myself), we spent a lot of time together and were very good friends as well as mother and son.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
    I looked into trying to explain it myself, but it doesn't seem to add up
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_%28psychology%29#Westermarck_effect

I just thought of my mother as an amazing woman, a real woman and I wanted her ;) can't help the way you feel I guess; I just went with my natural instinct and fucked her.

As I said the other day in this thread, although my posts were lost, I haven't seen my mom properly for 2 years now and back then there weren't camera phones. My mom has aged a bit, still looks good; next time I visit or she visits I'll get some pics of her.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cool story, bro.
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the kind comments Echidna. I'm just trying to breathe some life into this forum and share some experiences as the forum is intended to be for. Zoklet's LLR would be a lot better if they just turned it into an erotica type board. You'd be able to tell who's lying and who's actually a virgin.

Can't help the way you feel I guess. My dad had left me and my mum, it took her a long time to get over it; she was horny, I was horny and not getting good sex from girls my own age or even girls of 18 (always had a thing for people older than myself), we spent a lot of time together and were very good friends as well as mother and son.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
    I looked into trying to explain it myself, but it doesn't seem to add up
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_%28psychology%29#Westermarck_effect

I just thought of my mother as an amazing woman, a real woman and I wanted her ;) can't help the way you feel I guess; I just went with my natural instinct and fucked her.

As I said the other day in this thread, although my posts were lost, I haven't seen my mom properly for 2 years now and back then there weren't camera phones. My mom has aged a bit, still looks good; next time I visit or she visits I'll get some pics of her.

Next time you see her, fuck her an film it.

You will be totse history!
    edited July 2010
    ^ lol, I'll keep it in mind.
    Needs more detail, you fail faggot.

Missed this comment. What do you want detail on, the actual fucking? The reason I cut it short was because I got sick of typing and had other things to do.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Cool story bro, made my dick harder than diamond however the ending was a letdown.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Post pix
  • AnthroSquidAnthroSquid Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    The ending killed my boner.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010

well in this specific case the idea of right and wrong comes from a long tradition of evolution that we humans hold dear. incest is something that leads to a feeling of disgust because of the strong possibility of genetic defect in your offspring. disgust is fully justified for this reason and oh so many more. but on a more possible note good trolling my friend im impressed at the effort you put in ya fuckin weirdo and future (if not current) chomo
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So much buildup for such a piss poor ending? :mad:

Belair would have been better.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Man, I started reading it and in the middle, I took off my clothes and started fapping. The ending left me hanging. I have hard dick in my left hand and I am typing this post with right hand.

Awesome story.

Redtube here I cum.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    dfg wrote: »
    man, i started reading it and in the middle, i took off my clothes and started fapping. The ending left me hanging. I have hard dick in my left hand and i am typing this post with right hand.

Awesome story.

Redtube here i cum.

lol
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Still waiting on those pics, OP.
    Have a scanner for era-proper pics?
  • edited July 2010
    Speaking of motherfucking, who else saw the news-story this week about the woman being brought up on child molestation charges?

She had a son like 15 years ago, gave him up for adoption, then this year, tracked him down and seduced him into fucking.

That is a long way to go for the sake of incest.

EDIT: Also, this thread is useless without pics.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Speaking of motherfucking, who else saw the news-story this week about the woman being brought up on child molestation charges?

She had a son like 15 years ago, gave him up for adoption, then this year, tracked him down and seduced him into fucking.

That is a long way to go for the sake of incest.

EDIT: Also, this thread is useless without pics.

But hey she still loved him.

And no I semi fapped to this thread so it's not useless. Although some pics would have helped.

I had to finish my wank on Totse Erotica files. THANK GOD I can do that. I skimmed through two text files and finally came on fucking a step daughter erotica.
  • edited July 2010
    Cool story bro.

I fapped.
    edited July 2010
    So much buildup for such a piss poor ending? :mad:

That was the main intention ;)
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thank you for that, i used to gag at the idea, but i have a greater understanding now. nice job!
  • vnorbertovnorberto Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i would fuco my mm i she wasnt so fuckng ugly and disgusting
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    vnorberto wrote: »
    i would fuco my mm i she wasnt so fuckng ugly and disgusting

This made me laugh.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    Still waiting on pics. OP's trollin'
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nice story.. I enjoyed that.

subscribing for pics.
  • BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited July 2010
    For god sakes, more details about the sex scene!!!
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    OP never delivered.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    OP never fucked his mom.

fixed :D
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited February 2011
    Haaha, I remember this.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite