Why do women fucking stink?

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Have you fellow manly men here ever noticed how badly most women stink? Women rarely take baths and always have the worst personal hygiene and are very untidy. The smelliest organ in existence is the cunt, an organ women rarely, if ever clean with warm running water and soap. This means that their twats are always emitting a very powerful odor that leaves nothing but piss, puss, blood, and shit stains wherever they go. It really is a disgusting organ.

Women really should be forced to wash their smelly gashes at gunpoint.

Alec Baldwin put it best, women are “rude, thoughtless pigs” on the road, they’re “rude, thoughtless pigs” at work, and they’re “rude, thoughtless pigs” in the bathroom. I'll put it that women are "rude, thoughtless pigs" everywhere they go. Women are as messy as the back of a Korean resturant. Men are as clean as gods because cleanliness is onto manliness, when it comes to our homes, our bodies and manners. Another main part of why we’re clean is because we don’t make messes in the first place.

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    LOL You must be too young to have met very many women, gay (I'm presenting this possibility on the theory that their pheromones have the opposite effect on you than that of a heterosexual) or, and this is the one I'm banking on, you are a terribly bad troll.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    It's obvious that you haven't been around very many women, for you to say such nonsense. Are you one of these fucktards who genuinely believes girls don't shit as well? Get the fuck off my totse.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited December 2010
    I've been around plenty enough women to know they fart, shit, piss, spit, vomit, and bleed for sometimes over a week but have yet to meet very many who rarely bathe. Most of them smell pleasant.
  • MelonMelon New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    Surely, even if both of you had personally sniffed hundreds of women, you would have only exposed your nose to a small fraction of the population.

We should all be objectively sniffing as many as possible- 'Excuse me madam, but may I take a whiff of your muff for the sake of science?'

A very interesting story was presented to me by a friend. His first job was that of a janitor. I initially put it to him that he is just a embittered & mistreated guy, but he made some good points.

-He spent an 30 minuets cleaning the womans room, then only 5 minuets in the mens.

-This was mostly due to a multitude of trash not placed into a receptacle that was just feet away.

-Apparently, missing of the toilet with bodily fluids was far too common occurrence to be a small part of the population. Or as the occasional accident.

The female archetype that we foster is fail. We need to raise our girls to be awesome. We both deserve and desire a healthy life with the other sex (this goes both ways).
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    You just need to stop picking your dates up off the corner.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    off-topic, but, balls smell pretty terrible sometimes too. :)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    "Ballsweat is the nectar of the gods."
    -Big Bear +POZ+
    :o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    women are just the same as men hygienically you fucking idiots it just depends on the person

i bet alot of you smell

stinky bastards
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited December 2010
    Women are whores -> Whores have sex with alot of guys per day -> Sex creates persperation -> Persperation leads to body and vaginal odor.

There you have it.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2010
    Most woman don't stink.
    They are hygienically superior to men.
    You spend way too much time with trainees :D
    edited December 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    Most woman don't stink.
    They are hygienically superior to men.

Where's your proof of this, smart guy?
  • edited December 2010
    Sounds like a lot of repressed homosexuality, OP.
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like a lot of repressed homosexuality, OP.

I'm not homosexual for pointing out facts and that was a poor attempt at trying to insult or troll me. I can sympathize with homosexuals and paedophiles. You're doing exactly what women do, ad-hominem attacks, the most popular one calling men fags if they don't think women are oh so special and beautiful. So are you a bitch or just an intellectually lazy mangina?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited December 2010
    You just need to stop picking your dates up off the corner.

Fucking this

:thumbsup:
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    Niggers don't know how to change their underpants let alone a diaper, that's why their bottoms always be saggin', gnomesayin, they pants be full 'o' shit mon. That's why they walk like a spazz, as well as smell like shit. Even when niggers do take a bath and douse themselves in cheap cologne, they still naturally smell disgusting.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    I can agree with where the OP is coming from. Having working in bars, I can tell you which toilets look like a bomb site at the end of the nite.

The womens. Shitty, bloody, lipstick smeared toilet paper everywhere.

It is also a fact that women use much more toilet paper than men. This is in part down to the fact that the design of their bodies means they end up covered in piss when they piss. Men shake it and that is all it need.

If you look in a pub toilets during opening hours you may find a man bleeding (from his face after a fight) and he will wash it off. He will also ussually clean up any blood and bloody water. It is an inbuilt thing in a man so he does not attract predators.

The same can be said of men being sick in pub toilets. They will actually aim for the toilet and if they get it on the seat, they will clean it up, much for the reason above. If a man is seen puking and not cleaning up where another guy has to sit to take a shit, he will get a punch in the face.

The same cannot be said for a woman. Womens toilets have much more piss on the floor than mens. If a toilet is busy or too dirty to use, a man will piss in the sink and run the tap. A woman will wait for a cubicle and piss on the floor.

You will however find cleaner women, who carry such things as anti bacterial gel and spray. This is because they know their kind are a bunch of scruffy cunts and they know they will have to clean the area in which they wish to defecate.

Likewise, you will very rarely - if ever - find a man carrying a bottle of colonge with them - the same cannot be said of women.

Men are more practical also - while they may not have smell water with them, a man can ussually find something in his pockets to repair a shoe lace.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Where's your proof of this, smart guy?

All the woman I have had smell like cuppcakes and shit Icecream:thumbsup:
    edited December 2010
    Oh, so no actual proof then? I thought as much.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited December 2010
    you all know some truly skanky ho's to get that smell

all though you all frequent hookers

which explains a hell of a lot
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited December 2010
    ok im in the usa . most women who stink here are in fact prostitutes and fat asses who cant reach there own muff 2 cleean it. o and negrophobe u do sound like a homo at times. im not sayn u r but u do sound like 1.
    edited December 2010
    This message is hidden because JestA is on your ignore list.

Oh well, I'll bet I'm not missing much. Guess he shouldn't have acted such an idiot in other threads if he wanted to be taken seriously.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Women really should be forced to wash their smelly gashes at gunpoint.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I fucking love you.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    This thread is pretty lulz