Habits

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I sniff the milk every time I open it, just in case it's turned stale.

Your turn.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    I twirl my hair like a girl.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    When it's hot out I put my hand in my pants then smell my ball sweat. I do the milk sniffing thing to.
  • edited December 2010
    I play all kinds of musical instruments, and therefore have developed the need to either listen to music or make music 24/7. Much to the annoyance of everyone around me, I constantly table drum, beatbox and sing random songs all day long.

I fucking love it though.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I'm guilty of the milk sniffing as well.

Other than that I just enjoy the fine pleasures in life now and then like smoking and drinking. It's just been more frequent recently.
  • edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    I'm guilty of the milk sniffing as well.

Other than that I just enjoy the fine pleasures in life now and then like smoking and drinking. It's just been more frequent recently.

What about drugs?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    Used to do a fair bit of cocaine, usually decent stuff from Czech Republic. Haven't touched it for 2 months, the same time I'd stopped masturbating.

Cannabis I'll smoke sometimes, but I don't go out of my way to get it if my one and only dealer is dry. It's a once in a blue moon thing. I smoke whenever my ankles are aching, currently. I'm more of a fan of stimulants.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Used to do a fair bit of cocaine, usually decent stuff from Czech Republic. Haven't touched it for 2 months, the same time I'd stopped masturbating.

Cannabis I'll smoke sometimes, but I don't go out of my way to get it if my one and only dealer is dry. It's a once in a blue moon thing. I smoke whenever my ankles are aching, currently. I'm more of a fan of stimulants.

Coke is great but the short high while awesome isn't worth the money it costs imo. I hated having to pay 40 bucks for a g of mid grade stuff when I could get a quarter of bud instead.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited December 2010
    well everything i do i do in 3s, and i smoke alot of weed, o and ya i sniff the carton of milk wen i open it 2...
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Packet of Polos. Every lecture.
    I swear I am immune to the laxative effects now.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    I sniff milk too, drink, smoke cigars, do hookah. I take my shoes off when I walk in my house and most people's houses.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    All volume outputs must be on an odd number.

I must carry a comb.

I have a shirt and tie for each day of the week. If the pattern is broken, I think the sky falls in or something.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    I smell my ass sweat some times..... I know. Weird.
  • edited December 2010
    Every day that I have money on me, I go to the bakery and buy a Jumbo Sausage Roll and a Chocolate Oat Slice. I'll settle for nothing less :)
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    Trichotillomania

i also like popping my hip joints
  • edited December 2010
    I eat things in multiples of three.
  • edited December 2010
    I eat things in multiples of three.

My ex-girlfriend did this - she ate both balls and my cock in one blowjob.