Hydrocodone/Homatrop Syrup

MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
I just found a bottle that's been sitting in my refrigerator forever. The label reads: "Hydrocod/Homatrop 5-1.5" with 120ml next to it. I'm only assuming that this is quite abusable in a very good way, but what would be a good dose?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Don't just assume, do the research first in case there's something else in there which would fuck you up. Then again, I'm no expert on chemistry so don't listen to me.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Don't just assume, do the research first in case there's something else in there which would fuck you up. Then again, I'm no expert on chemistry so don't listen to me.

It's a cough medicine with Hydrocodone in it :eek::eek::eek:

Now I just need to work out a dose..
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    It's a cough medicine with Hydrocodone in it :eek::eek::eek:

Now I just need to work out a dose..

What's your tolerance to opiates? What's your age? When was the last time you ingested an opioid? You gotta provide a lot of details before you ask a question like that mang.

Plus you need to make sure relatives do not need that medicine first.
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    What's your tolerance to opiates? What's your age? When was the last time you ingested an opioid? You gotta provide a lot of details before you ask a question like that mang.

Plus you need to make sure relatives do not need that medicine first.

I hardly have an opiate tolerance, I'm 18, and I weigh roughly 160lbs, last opiate I ingested was about 3 weeks ago.
    edited January 2011
    I hardly have an opiate tolerance, I'm 18, and I weigh roughly 160lbs, last opiate I ingested was about 3 weeks ago.

I would start off with a recreational dose of about 10-15mgs.

If symptoms persist contact your local physician :D
    edited January 2011
    I would start off with a recreational dose of about 10-15mgs.

If symptoms persist contact your local physician :D

How can I measure liquid in mg's? :confused:

Forgive my ignorance.
    edited January 2011
    How can I measure liquid in mg's? :confused:

Forgive my ignorance.

No probs man.

It should give you a measurement ratio of mL/mg on the bottle. If not, look up the brand name and concentration on google.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    oh its in a syrup? thats easy. drink til ya feel something.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I sometimes fake a Cough to get this stuff. its prretty good, i get a nice floating sensation off it. anyway you can put some drops on a joint or blunt let it dry and smoke it, or about 1 peptobismol cup thingy. both will do. or you can do like me and just drink it out of the bottle. your choice.
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    anyway you can put some drops on a joint or blunt let it dry and smoke it.

That liquid is so diluted with flavors, antihistamines and other things that that is mostly what you are smoking, not the hydrocodone. And man don't listen to these people about drinking it out the bottle, until you have a high tolerance to opiates.

You need to find the concentration of hydrocodone to liquid ratio. Like I said it should be a mL/mg ratio. Find that and measure out whatever the mL are for 15-20mg dose.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    That liquid is so diluted with flavors, antihistamines and other things that that is mostly what you are smoking

and?:confused:
    What is wrong with that?
    edited January 2011
    That liquid is so diluted with flavors, antihistamines and other things that that is mostly what you are smoking, not the hydrocodone. And man don't listen to these people about drinking it out the bottle, until you have a high tolerance to opiates.

You need to find the concentration of hydrocodone to liquid ratio. Like I said it should be a mL/mg ratio. Find that and measure out whatever the mL are for 15-20mg dose.

Will do man. Thanks for the info. I drank what I would say is maybe a little bit more than a shot earlier and it got me feeling alright, but I want to feel really alright.

Oh. And the fucking itching. I hate that about opiates.

*SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH*
  • edited January 2011
    chug the bottle lol
    edited January 2011
    Will do man. Thanks for the info. I drank what I would say is maybe a little bit more than a shot earlier and it got me feeling alright, but I want to feel really alright.

Oh. And the fucking itching. I hate that about opiates.

*SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH*

Ah I love the itching :D

Yeah man, just dose until you get desired effects. But make sure you are getting the full effects of the last dose before you dose again.
    edited January 2011
    Ah I love the itching :D

Yeah man, just dose until you get desired effects. But make sure you are getting the full effects of the last dose before you dose again.

What do you mean get the full effects? Wait a little bit to make sure it's all settled in? It's been about 6 or so hours since I drank the syrup and it's mostly all worn off. My tummy kind of hurts though :( What are the rules on eating food and opiates? What can I do to make my experience better? Anything I can do to not feel nauseated?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Opiates tend to make you less hungry. They are great for people like me who can't eat due to Crohn's.
    If you don't eat, it will hit you quicker and maybe more intense.
    Sometimes I smoke a small bowl to kill the nausea and experimenting with Opiates. That said, if you don't want a habit, i advise against this.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    i usually try to eat before using opiates, helps with the nausea beforehand.
    edited January 2011
    What do you mean get the full effects? Wait a little bit to make sure it's all settled in? It's been about 6 or so hours since I drank the syrup and it's mostly all worn off. My tummy kind of hurts though :( What are the rules on eating food and opiates? What can I do to make my experience better? Anything I can do to not feel nauseated?

For the nausea some ginger ale with real ginger in it will do nicely. Yeah with short acting opioids like oxy and hydro codone 6 hours is pletly to get the full effects. But you have to watch out with painkillers like methadone as they have a half-life of 12 hours. That is how most ODs happen with methadone. People don't think they are high enough and take another dose then...Bam. They stop breathing.
    edited January 2011
    For the nausea some ginger ale with real ginger in it will do nicely. Yeah with short acting opioids like oxy and hydro codone 6 hours is pletly to get the full effects. But you have to watch out with painkillers like methadone as they have a half-life of 12 hours. That is how most ODs happen with methadone. People don't think they are high enough and take another dose then...Bam. They stop breathing.

Yeah, I know not to push my limits. Tomorrow though I'm going to up the dose that I took tonight just a little bit and see what happens.