Religion is for retards

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam and all of their denominations. Religion is simply useful for controlling retards and for political purposes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence#Studies_examining_religiosity_and_emotional_intelligence

Paul Bell in Mensa Magazine in 2002 (Mensa is the society of individuals with a high IQ, and their journal not suprisingly includes articles on the one thing that draws them together). Bell concluded: "Of 43 studies carried out since 1927 on the relationship between religious belief and one's intelligence and/or educational level, all but four found an inverse connection. That is, the higher one's intelligence or education level, the less one is likely to be religious or hold "beliefs" of any kind.

Christians and every other religious person live inside an intellectual box. Religion HATES intelligence. Religion is simply useful for controlling retards and for political purposes. It shouldn't surprise you that women and non-whites flock to religion like flies on shit, more so than anyone else. It's a crutch for their worthless asses.

I find mocking religion and using its contradictions and primitivism against itself, much more fulfilling and a stronger point than arguing the theory of evolution.the abrahamic religions are particularly easy to mock.

The hellraiser series was brilliant; 1-3 especially.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Can you think of an easier way to steal

People money?

No, then shut the fuck up and let the church steal

away.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    When you think about it religious people are more intelligent, IT takes faith to believe in any religion because they have no evidence whatsoever to prove that they are true
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    When you think about it religious people are more intelligent, IT takes faith to believe in any religion because they have no evidence whatsoever to prove that they are true

I think that the word you're looking for is gullible .
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    This is an obvious fact that only the religious don't find obvious.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    I agree with OP. I used to believe in Islam because well, I live in Pakistan and it was the only religion I knew off since birth. But thanks to the power of totse and my hunger for knowledge, I am now free of this disease or should I say slavery.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^Congratulations. I was raised catholic, and no longer believe in that shite.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    Everyone here already knows this.
  • edited February 2011
    Therefore, most of the people on Earth are retards.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    I don't subscribe to any religion. I have significant trouble with the concept of a conscious god.
    I've found that religious people have serious problems with logic and are often self contradictory.

I'm especially critical of religion because of the unabashed hypocrisy of the followers. From the bible bashing schoolgirl who wears a cross and gives blowjobs to guys at the back of the school (;)) all the way up to the pedophile priests and the frothing HATE of similar schisms.
  • edited February 2011
    I don't subscribe to any religion. I have significant trouble with the concept of a conscious god.
    I've found that religious people have serious problems with logic and are often self contradictory.

I'm especially critical of religion because of the unabashed hypocrisy of the followers. From the bible bashing schoolgirl who wears a cross and gives blowjobs to guys at the back of the school (;)) all the way up to the pedophile priests and the frothing HATE of similar schisms.

For most, I think it just helps them get through their lives.

Knowing that there's something waiting at the end is comforting and can lend purpose to one's life, albeit, a delusional one.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man—state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.[1]

I think this sums it up pretty well. I feel ashamed to think that i ever believed in an invisible man in the sky. Despite a religious upbringing it's so ridiculous you would thing everyone would see the lie that is religion. Hell the abrahamic religions aren't even the oldest religions around yet people still buy it. Ask the average religious zealot who wrote the bible and they can't tell you.
    edited February 2011
    More or less sums it up:
    religiondragonsapa.jpg

I have a Jehovah's Witness cousin who posts stupid shit on facebook like "IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS WHY R THERE MONKEYS. EVOLUTION IS JUST A THEORY." I then explain to her that we didn't evolve from monkeys, we evolved from apes, and that evolution is not a black-and-white, cut-and-dry process. Evolution is indeed a theory, and a damn good one at that. I love creationists who don't know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am now free of this disease or should I say slavery.

This. How people can still hold onto the magic belief a man in the sky talks to them on a select day/at a select time is nuts. If I told you I talk to a man called Dave who lives in the Clouds and that I will go and live with him if I "save" people, then I'd be fucking sectioned.

Oh and as for evolution, I can see why simple-minded retards may think "hurrdurr there are still apes and chimps on the planet", but if you let them play 2D boxcars (online flash game) then they'll see just how long it takes to make a car that actually works via an almost evolution-like script. Humans have been here for millions of years, going in and out of evolutionary stages over these years, but if you're a Religious zealot, then it's only a few thousand and godjustdidit...
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    atheistschristians.jpg

Obviously.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Athiests know fuck all about religion, biggest morons out there.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    More or less sums it up:
    religiondragonsapa.jpg

I have a Jehovah's Witness cousin who posts stupid shit on facebook like "IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS WHY R THERE MONKEYS. EVOLUTION IS JUST A THEORY." I then explain to her that we didn't evolve from monkeys, we evolved from apes, and that evolution is not a black-and-white, cut-and-dry process. Evolution is indeed a theory, and a damn good one at that. I love creationists who don't know the difference between a hypothesis and a theory.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the easiest people to mock and refute. I mean, you know your religion sucks when it estimates so many dates and they've been wrong everytime. You can see the witnesses eyes filling up with tears when you tell them that a lot of the people in the watchtower society in New York have shares in stocks and have a close relationship with the united nations. They will deny all of this so much, including dates and material that were in their previous publications.

Send her Crisis of Conscience. Johos have a great fear of this book and try to pass it off as merely apostate lies, but no one with any sense buys that excuse.

Recently I've been using passages in the bible in regards to women to wind christians up, who are clearly pussy-whipped and NOT following the bible.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    i view the bible as a way to live your life.