Need new internet service provider

ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I re-ordered DSL from Earthlink one month ago and was told I would have it on the 21st of February. Guess what? My order magically disappears, I talked to customer service online today on this shitty dialup connection I've been using and they tried to convince me I never placed the order in the first place. :facepalm: I told them that if I don't have DSL service by the end of the day I will discontinue using Earthlink, so here I am looking for a new internet service provider.

My friend says comcast is good and they were out at his house the next day to set up. Thoughts?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Me fucking too. My shit sucks nao.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Go with comcast. It's what i use and I haven't had any problems.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Verizon and Time Warner cable have excellent support. Ever since I switched from shitty rcn to twc, I've never dced.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    Any cable provider is better than any DSL provider. Shit is a dead/dying technology man and it's so much better than it used to be especially in comparison to DSL. Fuck, I'd kill myself if I ever had to go back to dial up even for a day.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Oh my god, we just got it today and it's already been one of the best decisions of my life. =D
  • edited March 2011
    Who did you go with in the end? I'm guessing you stuck with your original order and it came through? :D
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Comcast is the shit. DC'd maybe twice in 4+ years
  • edited March 2011
    Comcast is the shit. DC'd maybe twice in 4+ years

I wish I could say the same for my ISP - used to get disconnected every few minutes :facepalm:

They seem to be alright now though, had a fairly stable connection for a while now.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    btw guys, I'm COMCASTIC :cool:
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    hughsnet
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    Charter Pipeline.

I can't remember the last time I got disconnected. Weeks ago I would assume.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Who did you go with in the end? I'm guessing you stuck with your original order and it came through? :D

No, fuck Earthlink. I got Comcast, it's more than 3x faster than my old internet connection was.
  • edited March 2011
    LOL, you were still with that shitty Earthlink ISP? They need to be trolled once again.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    LOL, you were still with that shitty Earthlink ISP? They need to be trolled once again.

True that! When tM raided them it was epic. "I've got a problem." "I've got an apple stuck up on my ass and I can't get it out." -cry0 ROFL. Not to mention how I tricked them in to going to Lemonparty.org.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2011
    I need a new ISP my one is the second biggest and comes in as the worst here for internet service and assistance and as far as their tech team go. I always end up educating them on what to do. Now most of the online tech support know me. When i call them I always say 'Hai It's your unpaid tech support here' :(
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited April 2011
    get whatever dfg has. its top class