Ogame

HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://spookyjew.org/ogame

Private server. 3x speed

Comments

• kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck that, or rather I have already failed my email address is too long resulting in not being able to enter it fully..
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited February 2011
    I installed the newest script. Also, emails aren't required to play, only for password recovery.

So in short, use a fake email.
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited February 2011
    What is it exactly?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    What is it exactly?

A RTS game in space-ish that has been played to death on almost every forum one could visit. Unless you start the first day they open a new server you are pretty much screwed.
    edited February 2011
    It's a game that used to be kinda popular before totse.com went down. Nobody really plays on the official servers now because everyone is too good, so I made this private server so we can all start off without getting ass raped.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    It's a game that used to be kinda popular before totse.com went down. Nobody really plays on the official servers now because everyone is too good, so I made this private server so we can all start off without getting ass raped.

So we can ass rape each other?

I'm in.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just FYI, nothing seems to work, I cant upgrade shit.
    edited February 2011
    The resources tab doesn't update automatically. You have to refresh the page, and it will show you that you don't have enough resources. If you do, and it still isn't letting you, click the arrow, not the button that says "improve".