DirtySanchez, how do you feel about Lenin's take on anti-semitism?

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Lenin believed that anti-semitism was a bourgeois creation used to trick the angry worker and using jews as a scapegoat. Manipulating the proletariat into attacking Jews as an ethnic group instead of the bourgeois as a class. Anti-semitism diverts criticism from the bourgeois, which Lenin believed it rightly deserved to be criticized.

Most of the jews are leftists who are not doing their actions in the name of zionism, but in the name of liberalism. The reason American jews support Israel is not in the name of zionism, but liberalism, as Israel is more liberal than the rest of its neighbours in the middle east. The majority of Jews act as individuals, not as members of a group and most of these individualistic Jews support liberal America, so yes they are in the wrong, but not because they're Jews, they're just behind the wrong causes. Some individualistic Jews, like Lawrence Auster, do not. Nor do I deny that some Jews have powerfully backed and lead anti-nationalist and politically correct movements, but they did not march alone; gentiles of every race and creed back these interests too. As a race-realist, ultra-nationalist and fascist I support people who agree with my viewpoints, Jew or not, and I oppose people who disagree with me philosophically, Jew or not.

Most white nationalists will spout the words of Dr. William Pierce and Kevin MacDonald as if they were the gospels, and they would have been right about the differences between Jewish and Northwestern European culture; 2000 years ago :rolleyes: They no longer represent the average Jew. They are correct about some of the leaders, but they aren't right about the average Jew. Most American jews, today, do not act like old school Jews, they act like Americans, and that is their downfall. People trying to shift the blame on Jews are trying to shift the blame away from America (and other nations) and its globalist borgeois liberalism and other problems. Taking for example, feminism; feminism would not have happened if the hiring policies
hadn't been created. Both American and Canadian multinational corporations could export their anti-male hiring policies to other countries in Europe, Asia and Australia without those countries realizing what was happening. Any given office staffed exclusively by women would look as though the all female staff had occurred by chance when, in fact, it was caused by stupid anti-male hiring policies imported from North America.

American nationalism and white nationalism in America is a political joke and I've argued why in another thread of my own, let alone not being based in race-realism, but rather nordicism and Arthur Kemp's bullshit.

Anti-racist and anti-Semitic ideas are both the thoughts put forth by groups with a mob-mentality and lemmings, they are also primitive and counterproductive. As a technocrat/futurist, the factual question of whether something is "right" or "wrong" takes priority over the Machiavellian question of whether it is popular or not. Claims put forth by both the majority of liberals and the majority of "wn's" simply can't hold up to that questioning. White nationalists already get touchy with the subject of the majority of jews being white and all civilizations of the past not being nordic. Anti-racists blindly follow the status quo, and anti-semites help the status quo by pushing lies and general idiocy and irrationality that damages resistance.

I covered a lot of what I'm saying in this thread and a bit more in my thread expressing my opinion on the jewish question, in this very section. I'm not allowing for legitimately bad Jews to get off the hook and not be questioned, but the criticism should be clearly directed at the corrupt Jewish ideologies and leftist jewish backed ideologies, and leaders rather than than Jews as an ethnicity or a "conspiracy."

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited March 2011
    This thread is for anyone else too really; I was just interested in what DirtySanchez thinks and has to say on this matter, in particular.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    Lenin was correct on this imo This question is also why I have to see Stalin and Lenin as more logical than Hitler was. Hitler failed to see the big picture since jews are just a small part in a much bigger problem. Religious Zionists are rightfully critisized just as Christian identity and radical Islam should be because religion and politics should never mix. It's interesting because as you know I used to be a major anti Semite but then you provided evidence that they were racially Jewish. So that started my questioning o my own obsession with the Jews. I then started looking at exactly this statement by Lenin and thought let's look at the most common anti semitic arguments.

"They control the media"
    "They control the banks"
    "They use their wealth to exploit and oppress"

The white nationalist looks at that and says the Jew is to blame for the worlds problems. But the arguments against the Jew are often times identical to the criticism of the bourgeois. Couple that with the fact that the white nationalist when confronted with the fact that bourgeois whites do the same thing they will respond with "these whites are just Jewish lapdogs" In reality that's a cop out and an not a satisfactory answer to that glaring flaw in Jewish obbsesivism.

Now racial problems in the case of blacks arabs and spics etc are a different matter all together. The problems these races cause has nothing to do with the bourgeois but comes down to logic and genetics. This form racism is only logical but white nationalists need to get over the almost religious obsession with jews. The other races bring down society but the average jew doesn't harm society.

One of the worst lies I hear about Marxism is that it doesn't allow racism. This is only true o the social Marxist. One reason I am a big supporter of North Korea is that they are one o the few country's left in the world that promotes racial purity as a good thing. For example look at this quote from Che Guevara .
    The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

Most Marxist countries such as the Soviet Union, Albania, North Korea and China have a tradition of nationalism and racial purity. Even Pol Pot who I for the most part don't like was a strong Khmer nationalist. Enver Hohxa of Albania and Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia were both strong nationalists and race realists.