Procrastrination

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Is a cunt.

In front of me I have all the materials and more needed to at least start my Dissertation. All I can muster is listening to the Fallout 3 Soundtrack and spoon out watching Japan videos.

Anyone else here have major issues procrastrinating? I know if I do it now then I won't have as much in the future, but meh. :facepalm:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    Meh, put of your procrastination.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    I always procrastinate. The key is to be optimistic about it. Why work when you can play? :o
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    I always procrastinate. The key is to be optimistic about it. Why work when you can play?

:) s
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    yup, procrastinating as we speak but if all is going the way it is, your dissertation wont mean anything and neither will my A.S.:D I do try my best to get things done in a timely manner. It will drive me insane if i wait to long to do something.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    That reminds me, I gotta finish some pretest online and start a paper. Right after I watch two movies with cheez itz and cheetos! :D
  • edited March 2011
    I often find myself with major procrastination issues. I have days where I want to work my ass off and do a good job, and then I have other days where I just can't be fucked to do anything other than go on the internet. I usually pass my time procrastinating by posting here, actually. If I'm at home then I'll try procrasturbating!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    To be fair, my Dissertation will mean a lot if it got published (I am writing it on Terrorism and how the Internet has influenced it - and because there is no authority on it, I can easily go to the top of the academic chain due to my experience with places like Warweed, &T and other places - usually on TOR, which aren't available to the average Academic Scholar). Even just to me. I write a fair bit for &T (guide-wise) and so what I do is start off writing a new section for a guide, then use that motivation to then go onto academic work.
    Sunday night work-a-thon. Then maybe wank-a-thon.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited March 2011
    I am procrastinating at the moment as well. Might also be a little stoned.

:)
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    im too lazy to even start procrastinating