Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited March 2011
    I lol'd ^^^
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    Since we're on the topic of Pedos. Ran into a funny comic strip today...

1hfcN.gif
  • edited March 2011
    I think the other guy finally caught on.

1299332776350.gif

Mayberry ^
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    1hfcN.gif

That is so true and so sad ...
  • documakerdocumaker New Arrival
    edited March 2011
    Good news. Your interview has been reconstructed by an actress.
    But we cannot use your husbands interview as I explained earlier.

As soon as the documentary is complete you will hear about, there will also be a website for the documentary.
  • edited March 2011
    documaker wrote: »
    Good news. Your interview has been reconstructed by an actress.
    But we cannot use your husbands interview as I explained earlier.

As soon as the documentary is complete you will hear about, there will also be a website for the documentary.

I have a few questions :)

Will you be giving this website credit in the documentary?
    How long can we expect to wait until the documentary is complete?
    Will you bump this thread as soon as your website is up online?
    edited March 2011
    1. Mayberry will receive credit in the documentary.
    2. Hopefully it will be completed in 3 months, then we could release it ourselves or major producer (which will take longer)
    3. This thread is a continuation of the interview of Mayberry, she requested that it was a public process, others pedophiles I've interviewed all other pedophiles via mail. So this is an exception. Personally I'm not pleased with some of the remarks that have been made. Pedophilia is a sensitive subject. I have neutral view on pedophilia however the general public doesn't and would be enraged by some of the remarks on this thread.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    documaker wrote: »
    Personally I'm not pleased with some of the remarks that have been made. Pedophilia is a sensitive subject. I have neutral view on pedophilia however the general public doesn't and would be enraged by some of the remarks on this thread.

I have also given this thought. If you want to make a true-to-the-heart documentary, you will have to allow the speaker to speak from the heart. If you want to make a documentary that is accepted by the general public, then you should be interviewing nuns.

Once again, I apologise for my husband's responses, but he said that because it is such a sensitive subject, he wanted to put things in a way that is easier to swallow. I understand his view, albeit if taken a bit far. However, he is still disappointed that his responses will not be appearing in the documentary.

Best wishes on completeing your project. I'm looking forward to viewing the final product :)
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Will the actress be referred to as 'Mayberry'? I think it would be right to give her credit, along with mentioning with the source(totse.info or just 'totse') of the said individual. It just seems fair, right?
    edited August 2011
    Hello Mayberry, I have completed the documentary. I also already found two international producers that are interested in it. Now I going in the negotiations round, which will take some time. But I will let you know when it is released in the cinema's.
  • edited August 2011
    Jesus christ, I totally forgot all about this! How was the making of the documentary? Did you enjoy making it? Did you mention Totse in it?
  • RaggedOldManRaggedOldMan Regular
    edited August 2011
    Woa, was this guy serious? I hope I can watch this sometime soon ;)
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I was completely serious.

Title: Are All Men Pedophiles? nicknamed "The Most Controversial Film Ever Made."

www.areallmenpedophiles.com

For the first time a documentary examines the global impact of pedophilia from a cultural and professional perspective.

First international feature documentary to interview a female pedophile.
  • GersteGerste Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2013
    Dfg wrote: »
    There yo go :)

Tfg, I would like to talk to you about your post, since I'm the same as you in regard to your comments here, and would like to write to others like myself on this issue. My E-mail is [email protected]. Thank you.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2013
    Gerste wrote: »
    Tfg, I would like to talk to you about your post, since I'm the same as you in regard to your comments here, and would like to write to others like myself on this issue. My E-mail is [email protected]. Thank you.

I send you an e-mail.