Making side money

CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
Hey Totse, I'm looking to make some cash on the side for little time invested? I'm open to any and all ideas, from busking to begging. I have several ideas in mind but I want to get input.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Busking is actually really great. You just gotta have something which the public will like - something a little different to sitting there playing the guitar (unless you're amazing at it). Try dressing up as a cowboy and playing the banjo while skateboarding or something.
  • xyzxyz New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    If you're really good at guitar and singing, set up shop at a large tourist destination. No lie, I made $60 in two hours singing and playing the same 10 songs over and over at a wharf here. On the other hand, I've sang for 3 hours and made $2. Figure out the busy days when people are out (weekends, of course), and maybe even plan around when most people are getting their paychecks or feeling extra generous (like when they've been drinking for a little bit on a saturday night). With planning and a strong set you can make far more money than you ever would on online survey sites.