Angel food cake

Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
edited April 2011 in Life
Soooo.. I just made one and it is quite delicious with strawberries. I didn't know though that it would expand this much in the container so now i have a mess in my oven... Who wants to come clean? Anyway, anyone ever try it before?

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    mmm angel cake and coffeee.

and clean your own damn oven lazy ass. :p

send me a piece via ups
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    There's a Chink cafe nearby called Angel Food Cake Cafe or something, but they don't even serve angel food cake :facepalm:
  • edited April 2011
    Soooo.. I just made one and it is quite delicious with strawberries. I didn't know though that it would expand this much in the container so now i have a mess in my oven... Who wants to come clean? Anyway, anyone ever try it before?

Yea it's pretty awesome... My grandmother used to make some kind of cake with it and strawberries n whipped cream...

And Lammingtons are awesome, and are basically angel food cake with an extra step or two.... And I can't remember exactly but I think Pudding Au Chomeur is also with angel food cake...

All three of those are some of my fav desserts, really.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited April 2011
    is it from the box or scratch?

I love it either way and ill clean your oven but payment comes in the form on beer and Shots
    edited April 2011
    ducklips wrote: »

I love it either way and ill clean your oven but payment comes in the form on beer and Shots

can i watch.

I know what happens when two girls start taking shots :o
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    can i watch.

i get involved :o
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    can i watch.

they clean an oven?

ontopic id like to expand my angel food cake in your container

sorry

really on topic angel food cake kicks ass. my girlfriend makes some with some kind of cream cheese frosting and strawberries in strawberry gel stuff on top. fuckinnnn good
    edited April 2011
    i get involved :o

OK! Slams Shot of JW red...your turn
    edited April 2011
    OK! Slams Shot of JW red...your turn

good choice. figured you'd be a vodka or malibu person lol
    edited April 2011
    the fuck..you dont know me foose...refer to my introductory if you are lost.
    edited April 2011
    One shot of tequila and panties drop off.

back on topic

Where is the recipe Sarah?
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited April 2011

Box i didnt have time to make it from scratch.. ;) deal we can shot it
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    OP should post a pic of her tits
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011

wut?!:confused:
    edited April 2011
    oh ive only ever made it from the box too. i don't bake though i cry if it doesn't turn out right.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Boxed angel food cake sucks. OP you suck. You'll never get a husband if you can't mix together some fucking cake batter and egg whites.

Post Tits.
    edited April 2011
    Boxed angel food cake sucks. OP you suck. You'll never get a husband if you can't mix together some fucking cake batter and egg whites.

Post Tits.

I can bake bitch i just wanted something last minute..
    edited April 2011
    I can bake bitch i just wanted something last minute..

Suuuuuuuure. Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Tell you what Sarah. You may or may not be aware, but I am a chef IRL. I will teach you the ways of the kitchen and all I require in return is pics of your hard nipples. We can continue this discussion via pm. Don't over think it, just send pics of your hard nipples.
    edited April 2011
    Suuuuuuuure. Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Tell you what Sarah. You may or may not be aware, but I am a chef IRL. I will teach you the ways of the kitchen and all I require in return is pics of your hard nipples. We can continue this discussion via pm. Don't over think it, just send pics of your hard nipples.

I honestly don't give a shit.. Get off my thread
    edited April 2011
    I honestly don't give a shit.. Get off my thread

I don't make this kind of offer to just anyone. The secrets of cuisine are just within your reach, all you have to do is reach out and take them.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    I don't make this kind of offer to just anyone. The secrets of cuisine are just within your reach, all you have to do is reach out and take them.
    Don't titillate her so.
    edited April 2011
    excite me excite me ooohh please...................................................................................................................................................................
  • edited April 2011
    Angel food cake, not my favorite, but it has cake in the name, so I guess with enough fruit and whipped cream it's okay. If you really like it, it is not too hard to pull off the real thing. Just remember, those cliché moments on sitcoms where someone is tippy-toeing around and warning everyone not to make vibrations, actually apply to angel food cake, banging the oven door can cause it to fall and become very un-angelic. Here is a link to a recipe, remember to us cake flour and be gentle with the eggs once they are whipped.

http://www.cookingnook.com/angel-food-cake.html

C/O
    "see, my post is about cake"
    edited April 2011
    Angel food cake, not my favorite, but it has cake in the name, so I guess with enough fruit and whipped cream it's okay. If you really like it, it is not too hard to pull off the real thing. Just remember, those cliché moments on sitcoms where someone is tippy-toeing around and warning everyone not to make vibrations, actually apply to angel food cake, banging the oven door can cause it to fall and become very un-angelic. Here is a link to a recipe, remember to us cake flour and be gentle with the eggs once they are whipped.

http://www.cookingnook.com/angel-food-cake.html

C/O
    "see, my post is about cake"

Thanks! I wasn't looking to have a bake day at my apartment I was just looking for a little treat after dinner. :thumbsup:
    edited April 2011
    Thanks! I wasn't looking to have a bake day at my apartment I was just looking for a little skeet after dinner. :thumbsup:

ftfy
  • edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    There's a Chink cafe nearby called Angel Food Cake Cafe or something, but they don't even serve angel food cake :facepalm:

The noose draws tighter, soon a small hand grenade will suffice, when I finally have your location pegged I am going to pay 50 crackheads from the dtes to mill about the nearest corner and go through your trash for bottles so you can know what it is like to live in Surrey.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    The noose draws tighter, soon a small hand grenade will suffice, when I finally have your location pegged I am going to pay 50 crackheads from the dtes to mill about the nearest corner and go through your trash for bottles so you can know what it is like to live in Surrey.

Driving past Surrey is bad enough. Fucking Punjabs :mad: