Cheating is the way to happiness [Published]

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
If cheating was less beneficial, it would not be called "cheating", and it would not enable one to fulfill his desires, whilst not losing his temper and feeling absolute contempt for his frigid and/or boring partner.

This can be applied to anything; cheating is not less beneficial than not cheating, infact most of the time it can be more beneficial. Doing cheat curls whilst lifting; it is safer since it allows to take stress off of the muscles where they are most likely to be injured, example: a bicep curl with the arms at a 1-50 degree angle (arms outstretched), where the lift is consequently the most difficult, by propelling the weight using the kinetic energy of the leg muscles, thus "lessening" the resistance at that extreme, dangerous angle. The greatest athletes in nearly every sport employ cheating exercises (especially cheat curls) because they are one of the most effective performance enhancing exercises around. From Arnold Swartzenegger to Matt Kroczaleski.

The same goes in cheating in a relationship. In fact, by cheating, you can save your relationship or marriage and keep you feeling much happier and healthy. Whenever a man is tired of his wife or partner, he should cheat on her, thereby reducing the anxiety he feels towards his little parasite, and "saving" the marriage. Until the next time. Especially so if you're married.

Cheat On Your Wife or Girlfriend: Dick’s Miracle Cure for Erectile Dysfunction

If something inside your man-gut tells you that’s wrong, it’s merely your mighty man-conscious trying to fix something that’s broken in the world by fixing it in you. That’s how men do it. We lead by example. Fuck everything and everyone else. Have you ever heard of Ghandi? No woman can even understand what he did.

Cheating is a natural thing. In fact it’s Father Nature’s way of telling you you have the debilitating syndrome of SW — a Shitty Wife. If you’ve got SW, chances are because your wife is cheating on you, frigid or boring anyway.

I've already made plenty of posts about the frigidity and aversions to sex women have throughout this entire forum and on zoklet (sex is a means to an end with women, never THE END). Here is just one more link I'll post for good measure though; This article should only make clear for the more pedantic what has always been obvious to anyone with common sense: women are naturally wired to be deceptive and unfaithful in a way that exceeds anything a man could conceive of.

The best thing to do is to just use women for what they're good for, as wombs, cleaners and meal makers. A civilization that gives "freedom" to women and emancipates her, i.e., that abandons them to their natural impulses, can't survive for long. Men are by nature polyamorous. But if you do find yourself tied in a knot (marriage), why should you be miserable?

The woman, she must be many, many arts. The skill in making house, cooking, changing the smelly undergarments on the babies, breastfeed the babies and....she must also be a whore in the bedroom. Imaginative, exotic, constantly fresh. It is impossible...you change diapers and then you are a French maid?

The marriage is a huge mental drain. If a man was born an angel, and a woman wasn't born a bitch, maybe it wouldn't be, but a man...is born...a man and a man with needs...he needs a woman to tuck his babies into the bed, but for his bed he needs something else.

For when the man sees wife all fat, all ugly, with the dirty diapers and the bad attitude, and who knows what else, he's not thinking marriage bed, he's thinking about what that pretty secratary at work. A man is a good father, a loving and VERY PATIENT husband, the winner of the bread...for most of the week. On the spare time in the day, his well being and mental state must be saved; his anxiety stopped.

Many men, especially those who are married, the passion is gone and replaced by ugliness and bitterness, the reality.

Off the top of my head, I can think of about a thousand reasons why a man is perfectly within his man-rights to cheat, one main reason maybe because he's not getting it when and how he wants it. Another reason is to save his marriage and to not leave his partner out of frustartion (and family), and live in an environment free of anxiety.

Here's some things to keep in mind when cheating:
Personal details, keep them to yourself as much as possible. This includes uncommon tattoos. Get em covered somehow if you've got them, or cheat far far away.

Don't give a fuck about getting caught. Most people who get away with something "wrong" don't give a fuck about it or overplan.

Women never think about anything, they just react to things; so accuse her of cheating a lot. It also helps you out a little bit more if you cheat with someone who has the same colour hair as bitch #1.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Great fucking post!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    Great fucking post!
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:

QFT

Negrophobe=only good non-troll on totse.info
  • edited April 2011
    As for the study with fMRI on women going through ovulation, I'm slightly curious how they graded a man's face in terms of "sexual risk".... Like, did he have a herpes breakout or something? lol
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    This has to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If you're unhappy with your wife, get a divorce. It's not like 1 out of 5 don't end that way anyway.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    I disagree with the article but it deserves a place on the CMS so im sending it there for the editors to look over.
    edited April 2011
    So once its here "we" cant touch it?
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Is there any way when moving a thread to CMS, it can still stay in the original section.....as I don't believe in this section it will still generate the discussion it would have had it stayed in the old one. Hell I can't imagine many users ever wandering into this section at all, because isn't this more or less just a "notepad" of sorts for the editors of articles?

Meh, all I'm trying to say is this thread just never had a chance to merit any real discussion....and while I'm certainly not implying Muse did anything wrong about any of this, it does suck it probably won't evolve to the potential it could have had if it would have stayed in S&A.
    edited April 2011
    ^^ yet there are some damn good thread/guides just sitting here not getting the credit they deserve.

who publishes them?
    edited April 2011
    in cms...three pages of content some moved back. but others just

staying in here stagnated water!

make a suggestion to speed this up booze
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited April 2011
    This has to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If you're unhappy with your wife, get a divorce. It's not like 1 out of 5 don't end that way anyway.

A man has a duty to stay with his wife, just as a wife should have a duty to stay with her husband. You've obviously not been around many people who have had a divorce or have had one, it's not that simple, unless you're a woman then it's near enough a life goal to get divorced.

But I must agree, after seeing such fine pristine, intelligent, thought provoking and fine quality posts of yours, this doesn't really compare.
    edited April 2011
    Just sounds like he has a naive or deluded understanding of how women, relationships and the world work. That's to be expected from a habitual pothead. Chances are he hasn't had much experience with women either, if he had, he'd not be talking so much rubbish.
  • edited April 2011
    Why even be in a permanent relationship then?
    edited April 2011
    ty for actually doing something productive.

I dont see a problem with cheating as i have seen 75% of stagnated marriages.

Its not easy to just get a divorce now and days thats why most couples stay together.

Let them have fun and enjoy side pleasures then go home to his bitch wife. Who doesnt

dress up, take care of herself, lazy, complaining bitch wife/

Cheating :thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    ^^ yet there are some damn good thread/guides just sitting here not getting the credit they deserve.

who publishes them?

I have been scanning for and reading articles in S&A and have sent several to the CMS for publishing. If there are any articles I have missed and/or you would like to suggest please PM me and I will take them into consideration. I appreciate your concern as articles published do go on the front page and this helps our community grow.
  • edited April 2011

I'm fairly certain the number is more like 2.5 out of 5..
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Just sounds like he has a naive or deluded understanding of how women, relationships and the world work. That's to be expected from a habitual pothead. Chances are he hasn't had much experience with women either, if he had, he'd not be talking so much rubbish.

First off, let's not make this into a thread about the effects of marijuana on the brain, because I am pretty sure you would lose that battle.

Secondly, I agree with you. The post is pretty biased. If men benefit from cheating, then so do women. Not every wife is bitchy, and not every man is the bread winner. Society does not work like it did 50 years ago. At least not in America.

If op were trying to make a point that we should all become swingers then that would make more sense. Women have needs just like men do. I believe in honesty. Maybe it's just me, but if I am dis-honest to someone I love I feel crummy inside. It would really suck if there wasn't other people out there that didn't feel the same.

Btw, op. Even though I don't agree with you, I did find your post entertaining. I might even show my wife and see what she thinks.:p
    edited June 2011
    There's an easy way of never getting names mixed up, not that I've ever known that to be a realistic scenario with anyone at all, just refer to them all as either love, sweetheart, peaches, treacle, darlin', baby, babe and a variety of other names I don't care to list. Women don't really need names. The only time you refer to a woman by her name is when you marry her, and you'd have to be an absolute idiot to that in this dark age of matriarchist cultural-marxism, unless you live in Saudi Arabia.
    edited June 2011
    WHAT do Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Ryan Giggs have in common? No prize for the right answer because all have been making the headlines for cheating on their spouse.

Strauss-Kahn, of course, belongs in a quite different category from the other two. If the allegations against him are true, he was not only cheating on his wife, he is also a menace to all women he can intimidate, bully or physically overpower.

Such was his reputation for sexually intimidating women not equal in power or social standing to himself that according to the 'Sunday Times', 'Liberation', a left-wing newspaper in France, had a rule that no female journalist could be allowed to interview him on their own.

So far, Strauss-Kahn's wife is standing by him despite the mounting evidence that he treats members of her own sex abominably, to put it as mildly as possible.

Schwarzenegger's wife has left him because he had a child with another woman. The French probably consider this an act of immaturity on her part. Didn't Francois Mitterand's wife stand by him despite the fact that he had a child with his long-term mistress?

Are ordinary French people as relaxed about infidelity as their ruling class? I haven't a clue but I remember a movie a few years back called 'Nathalie', starring Gerard Depardieu. Depardieu had been unfaithful to his wife. His wife, upon hearing the news, created a scene. He told her to calm down and to stop being so immature. She complied.

That about sums up the attitude of the French towards the American response to Strauss-Kahn. Why are they being so 'immature'?

Let's recall how the French tut-tutted at the Americans for being upset at Bill Clinton for having an affair with Monica Lewinski.

And more to the point, let's recall how France's elite (plus Hollywood) rallied to the defence of film director Roman Polanski when the Swiss detained him for the statutory rape of a 13-year-old in the US in 1977.

How, one wonders, is such an attitude 'mature'? Is it really mature to be laissez-faire about sexually assaulting a 13-year-old, or the alleged sexual assault of a chamber maid? Give us American 'prudery' any day.

IN fact, we developed rules around sexual behaviour precisely to protect women from people like Strauss-Kahn and Polanski. Such rules are a sign of civilisation rather than the reverse. To the extent that French society lacks these rules, it is the one that needs to be more mature.

Similarly, rules against infidelity itself are a sign of civilisation -- one of the very first signs because the taboo against sexual infidelity has been very strong in most societies for a very long time.

The reason it's so strong is because without it, it would be almost impossible -- short of compulsory DNA tests -- to know what children belong to what men.

But even if every man suspected of fathering a child was made to undergo a DNA test, without some kind of pressure to be faithful, it would be much harder to make him actually take responsibility for his child.

The taboo against infidelity is probably aimed more at men than at women because men seem more inclined to be unfaithful on their spouses. Even anecdotally, try to think up a few famous women who have been unfaithful on their husbands. It's hard. On the other side of the ledger you've got Giggs, Wayne Rooney, Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, Schwarzenegger, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Strauss-Kahn, Jude Law, Mel Gibson.

But if the taboo against infidelity still exists, it is much weaker now than it was because the sex revolution promotes sexual freedom and the taboo against infidelity runs directly counter to that.

This is why it's easier for men like Giggs and company to get away with it.

In fact, the taboo against infidelity, weakened as it is, is one of the last vestiges left of traditional sexual morality.

That morality was always aimed first and foremost at getting men to commit to the mothers of their children, but also women to commit to the fathers of their children.

The trouble with that morality is that it was often very harshly enforced but at its heart is an impulse much more civilised than what we have now because the result of the new morality is huge numbers of children who don't even know the name of their father, let alone live in the same house as him.

SO the reality is that we are now in two minds about infidelity. We don't like it when we see it. That's why Ryan Giggs hoped that super-injunction would protect his identity.

On the other hand, because sexual freedom is the order of the day we've made it much easier to be unfaithful.

Therefore, we need to make up our minds; which do we value most, sexual freedom or fidelity?
    http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/cheating-is-the-inevitable-result-of-sexual-freedom-2659520.html

Cheating is the inevitable result of sexual freedom, yet women want to be able to shit and say it doesn't stink too. If you want your guy to stop cheating, don't be such a shitty partner; men, if you want your women to stop cheating, put her under a firm patriarchal hand to restrict her degenerate nature. Beat her ass or kill her if that's what it takes to get through to her.