godDAMN

this place is DEAD today

guess being a speech stifling caliphate isn't the best way to generate posts, huh Dfg?

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm eating a Haagen Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond ice cream. Yummm
  • edited April 2011
    Post a video about Muslims getting blown up, won't make the place busier but I'm sure it'll make you feel better.
  • edited April 2011
    Post a video about Muslims getting blown up, won't make the place busier but I'm sure it'll make you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afv5el1-nhg

"do not engage the mosque"
    makes me sick to my stomach
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Well it doesn't help if a cunt like you starts going around and leaking users information does it?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well it doesn't help if a cunt like you starts going around and leaking users information does it?

If he leaked users PI why is he not banned?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited April 2011
    If he leaked users PI why is he not banned?
    For the same reason you're not banned, stupid.
    edited April 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    For the same reason you're not banned, stupid.

I did not leak a Totsee users PI and this was already covered directly with you, by Dfg, in another thread. So who is calling who stupid here stupid?
    edited April 2011
    I did not leak a Totsee users PI and this was already covered directly with you, by Dfg, in another thread. So who is calling who stupid here stupid?
    Sure, you did, Junior. You posted mine.
  • edited April 2011
    This place has it's dead days, as well as it's active ones. It's all part of building a community from scratch I suppose. I think it's good to have some variation anyway :)
    edited April 2011
    The real reason this place is dead is because three-quarters of you are really anti-Totse, but you play along well.
    edited April 2011
    Sure, you did, Junior. You posted mine.

That is not PI it is common knowledge Jr.
    edited April 2011
    That is not PI it is common knowledge Jr.
    Sauce?
    edited April 2011
    Sauce?

The only sauce is that which you and DaGuru leave on the one chin you share.
    edited April 2011
    The only sauce is that which you and DaGuru leave on the one chin you share.
    No, no, Junior. You say my real name is common knowledge, but where? Where is it common knowledge? Could you provide some examples for us, please? If you wouldn't mind, that is...
    edited April 2011
    No, no, Junior. You say my real name is common knowledge, but where? Where is it common knowledge? Could you provide some examples for us, please? If you wouldn't mind, that is...

:facepalm:

If you want to ignore the white elephant in the room and pretend it does not exist then don't blame anyone but yourself when your latest batch of elephant shit winds up in your poast toasties Junior.
    edited April 2011
    Come now, Rodent. You of all people should know that this kind of bitching should be in the bitching forum only. If you've come to give an opinion on an issue or topic, feel free to speak your mind, but if all you have to offer is insult and failed injury, I suggest you rethink your position. Know what I mean, Jelly Bean?
    edited April 2011
    Come now, Rodent. You of all people should know that this kind of bitching should be in the bitching forum only. If you've come to give an opinion on an issue or topic, feel free to speak your mind, but if all you have to offer is insult and failed injury, I suggest you rethink your position. Know what I mean, Jelly Bean?

Look at the pot calling the kettle black. Way to... How is it that you phrase that W**l? Oh yeah, duck and dive. If you feel insulted or injured by my posts may I suggest a forum that is more within the confines of your emotional fortitude. Such as here...

This is an SG troll thread started by the second biggest troll on this site. So either stand up and go toe to toe or go sit in the corner and suck on your sponge, Junior.
    edited April 2011
    Yep.. the thread should have been moved to B&M three seconds after it was posted. But two wrongs don't make a right. You should know that, son. You should know that by now. I shouldn't even have to learn you, you know?
    edited April 2011
    Yep.. the thread should have been moved to B&M three seconds after it was posted. But two wrongs don't make a right. You should know that, son. You should know that by now. I shouldn't even have to learn you, you know?

There is no rule about bitching in SG. Like I said toe to toe, keep your chin in, your eyes up, and your eye on the ball Junior, you'll get a hit if you keep on swinging.
    edited April 2011
    There is no rule about bitching in SG. Like I said toe to toe, keep your chin in, your eyes up, and your eye on the ball Junior, you'll get a hit if you keep on swinging.
    Hey! I coulda had you on the last go-around, and I wasn't even trying!. You're lucky I'm not as heartless as I am patient.
    edited April 2011
    Hey! I coulda had you on the last go-around, and I wasn't even trying!. You're lucky I'm not as heartless as I am patient.

Spectral: I could have beat him coach, but his underwear was in my eyes.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Moved to B&M.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    I didn't know your name until they posted it here. No new users would know your name without it being posted here. Anyone's name is PI and shouldn't be allowed here because even if everyone on here knows it there is no situation where it's appropriate to post someone's name without their consent. I learned your name because the rodent posted it here. Now lurkers know your name and unless it's removed from every post it was written in future users will learn your name.

That's why names are PI and should never be posted here, especially when someone asks for everyone to stop posting it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I didn't know your name until they posted it here. No new users would know your name without it being posted here. Anyone's name is PI and shouldn't be allowed here because even if everyone on here knows it there is no situation where it's appropriate to post someone's name without their consent. I learned your name because the rodent posted it here. Now lurkers know your name and unless it's removed from every post it was written in future users will learn your name.

That's why names are PI and should never be posted here, especially when someone asks for everyone to stop posting it.

All posts were removed, if you want you can dig some old ones we can remove them as well.
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    All posts were removed, if you want you can dig some old ones we can remove them as well.
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/search.php?searchid=205873

Have fun.
    edited April 2011
    "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."
    :confused:
    search.jpg
    edited April 2011
    When you post a link like http://www.totse.info/bbs/search.php?searchid=205873, the part that says "searchid=205873" is a unique identifier for the search, which means every time you do a search you get a new search identification number. Once that search identification number has been used, or a set period of time has elapsed (usually 2 or 3 minutes), the number is discarded and cannot be used again. Also, the identification number you are assigned on the search is linked on the server side to your nickname, which means that particular search identification number is only good for the nickname who initiated the search. Search identification numbers cannot be used between two different nicknames.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    :thumbsdown::rolleyes::o:rolleyes::fap::D
    Box wrote: »
    I'm eating a Haagen Dazs vanilla milk chocolate almond ice cream. Yummm