shroom report

OutbackOutback Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
Hello fuckers,

After doing a lot of research about shrooms, and always seeming to miss the parties where people have them I decided to take it upon my self to find some. Buying was out of the question so the next best thing to do is just find some.

After a breif search I came across what seemed to be right, but you don't want to fuck with these things so I took the shrooms and GTFO. After getting home I took some photos and posted them on a very popular shroomery site. ID was positive, I had Psilocybe subaeruginosa.

So what else was there to do, but take some?

7PM: Eat half of a medium sized one, want to dip my toes in slowly not just jump in and get fucked up.
7:30PM: not really feeling anything, might get that bottle of coke I froze last night out of the freezer... Fuck, the crystals in the frozen coke look awesome, but it that just because I am looking for it or because of shrooms?
7:50PM: Pupils slightly dilated, feeling a bit stoned...
8:08PM: Still nothing much, fuck this had one small one and the rest of the other. Decided to just chrew them this time, weird tatse.
8:30PM: Not feeling much, feel kind of different.
8:47PM: My friend tom2 is here, he had the same dose as me, we feel kind of stoned but with heaps of energy... backs of my hands look cool... tom2 says he feel a bit funny, but were not tripping out.
9:00PM: feel better, vision is a bit weird... tom feels good as well
9:30PM: Took another one each, why the fuck not? Currently eating chocolate, tastes weird... Energy has gone.
10:12PM: took more, can't remember how much, feel strange.
1:30AM: back to reality, a very good night.

Some things worth noting:
- Projector pointing on the ceiling was an awesome idea
- WinAMP has the best visualizations
- Light is awesome
- Dust is fucking everywhere
- Don't smoke to much, you loose track of time so be mindfull of that.
- Shower with a water proof torch was awesome, but then very bad

That is something else

Comments

• TadacantTadacant New Arrival
    edited May 2011
    Doing mushrooms is what makes your time distorted, not smoking. I remember I looked at a clock, and looked back at it what felt like 2 hours later, and it only was 2 minutes later, then practically blinked and it was 2 hours later Trippy shit. Fantastic drug, gotta do atleast 3 grams though
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Sounds pretty good! Do you know how much you actually had? 2 grams of dried shrooms are a good starter point and now that you have experienced them it will be well worth it! So glad you didn't freak out as I know so many people who hate psychedelics due to their own ignorance.

Also, showers, strobe lights and glowsticks FTW.
  • LordbucketLordbucket Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Doing mushrooms is what makes your time distorted, not smoking. I remember I looked at a clock, and looked back at it what felt like 2 hours later, and it only was 2 minutes later, then practically blinked and it was 2 hours later Trippy shit. Fantastic drug, gotta do atleast 3 grams though

Ol' Father Time can getcha :D

Don't fuck around with just eating them OP, Weigh the dose.
  • familyguyfamilyguy Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    I tried some wild shrooms from a cow field years ago and had similar results. The best shrooms are grown in indoors with high quality strains. Sounds like you had a good night though. When I took them I didn't let them dry all the way because I'm impatient, and they tasted like ass. Even more like ass then usual.

Just remember to be absolutely sure they are shrooms, which it looks like you did. There is some nasty mushrooms out there that will hospitalize you.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Hurr I'm on shrooms now :hai:
    Growing them is easier. Riskier in some ways, but much easier in others.
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Tadacant wrote: »
    Doing mushrooms is what makes your time distorted, not smoking.

Yeah I know, but because my time perception was fucked up having a smoke every 15 mins felt normal. weird as shit really.