Fatty's Election Race for Admin of Totse.info

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Reasons why FATTY would make a better administrator for this forum than Dfg
(IN HIS OWN WORDS)
  • Dfg is a moslem- self explanatory
  • Dfg is a hypocrite- to your knowledge I haven't lied to you once.
  • In real life I am not fat but rather have lovely set of abdominal muscles
  • Dfg has allowed this nonsense with TDR, DaGuru, and -SpectraL to proceed unchecked, whereas I would have banned -Spectral upon his arrival, meaning DaGuru never would have joined without the companionship of his homosexual paramour, and wouldn't have permitted TDR to make the Yoda account.
  • My many years of trolling experience have taught me to differentiate between a friendly, contributory troll (such as myself) and a worthless piece of shit troll like TDR
  • I would support my moderator team and allow them to moderate as they see fit with very few exceptions and checks on power to prevent anyone from getting out of hand (for instance, mods would be allowed to ban multiple accounts such as TDR/Yoda and DaGuru/-SpectraL, however not allowed to ban JestA no matter how much we know he's a shit filled liar)
  • I will personally pay for the sex change operations of any moderator or regular with 5,000+ posts who requests it (Mayberry, this means you)
  • You probably have already accepted a friend request from me, and it would be very rude to vote against a friend
  • I will put new and exciting content into the CMS which Dfg has essentially abandoned
  • I won't postwhore on reddit because I know that attracting crowds is meaningless when everyone in it is a moron. It's un-Totse and makes the site look weak and pathetic.
  • I will work hours every day to ensure posts are helpful and constructive rather than bullshit and failure filled- like any one of -SpectraL's.
  • I will take measures to STOP E-DRAMA, E-COCK MEASURING CONTESTS, AND E-FELLATIO: THIS IS TOTSE.INFO NOT ZOKLET.INFO

HENCEFORTH, I HEREBY ANNOUNCE FATTY'S ELECTION RACE FOR TOTSE.INFO ADMIN

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    Sure, why not? :thumbsup:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    About time.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Didn't you make the same thread in the past?
  • JesusJesus Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Jesus has the opinion that you should ban the fag(n)lesbian key, she is not welcome to Jesus land.

Jesus hath spoken.

Obey :)
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited May 2011
    FATTY would make an excellent admin.
  • edited May 2011
    Not this thread again :facepalm:
  • edited May 2011
    This is a joke right?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited May 2011
    FATTY for Admin. Get rid of that filthy mudslime Talibani illicit Saracen Ayatollah. FATTY's cheated the fuck out of death while Dfg just masturbates in his mud hut either chafing himself as he faps to underage white girls; or crying rivulets down his sand-coated filthy brown moslem complextion, whining about America always bombing Islamabad and other various such camel-dropping villages.

They're better off now as rubble piles. Dfg needs to just unwrap his turban and go the fuck back to Aleppo Syria.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Didn't you make the same thread in the past?

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10229

No. The mudslime obviously has alzheimers and has no business running anything other than a rascal scooter with himself on it into a busy street :facepalm:
    trx100 wrote: »
    Not this thread again :facepalm:

We will not rest until these issues are resolved and the rightful Admin of this site restored to power.
    This is a joke right?

Nope. Very serious.
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    FATTY for Admin. Get rid of that filthy mudslime Talibani illicit Saracen Ayatollah. FATTY's cheated the fuck out of death while Dfg just masturbates in his mud hut either chafing himself as he faps to underage white girls; or crying rivulets down his sand-coated filthy brown moslem complextion, whining about America always bombing Islamabad and other various such camel-dropping villages.

They're better off now as rubble piles. Dfg needs to just unwrap his turban and go the fuck back to Aleppo Syria.

This.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    We will not rest until these issues are resolved and the rightful Admin of this site restored to power.

Your post implies fatty was once admin, and as far as I am aware this was never the case.

Dropped a bollock there, did we?
  • edited May 2011
    THERE'S NO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK OPTION FUUUUUUUUUCK

No I can't vote. Thanks a lot, democracy.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I vote for myself.

I would vote for you.
    Marxism, Forward Russia!
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited May 2011
    I vote for myself.

So you are in favour of democracy now?