-SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
edited May 2011 in Help and Suggestions

Comments

• OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited May 2011
    Who invites the first person?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Ahem we already have such places hidden in the shadows.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Oh.. I see you have groups. I will attempt to make an invisible forum, invite only.

Be my guest.
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited May 2011
    I would suggest we create a group which is either entirely invisible to those not invited to it, or the posts within made invisible to those not invited to it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    ^ I will give it a shot.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    I did some tweaking, try it now. You may or may not be able to post in the group if something is wrong.
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I did some tweaking, try it now. You may or may not be able to post in the group if something is wrong.
    Made a test group, made it invite only, made a test post in it, and GeneralMcBoozer tested it to see if he could see it as uninvited. He can see the group and the post without being invited.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited May 2011
    Made a test group, made it invite only, made a test post in it, and GeneralMcBoozer tested it to see if he could see it as uninvited. He can see the group and the post without being invited.

Perhaps he can see it only because he is a moderator, or maybe only admins can create invisible groups/forums?
    edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    Perhaps he can see it only because he is a moderator, or maybe only admins can create invisible groups/forums?
    Do you see a group there called, "Test Group", with a test post in it?
    edited May 2011
    Do you see a group there called, "Test Group", with a test post in it?

Yes.
    edited May 2011
    Ok, thnx. Well, fuck it. If they're going to be able to spy on me and report back to Zoklet I'll just play my own game on my own dime.

Ok, I have made a second test group, it is called "Test Group 2". I have also made a test discussion, but when I made the group, it gave me the option to make content only visible to group members and it is invite only. Can you check if you can see the test discussion?
    edited May 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    Ok, I have made a second test group, it is called "Test Group 2". I have also made a test discussion, but when I made the group, it gave me the option to make content only visible to group members and it is invite only. Can you check if you can see the test discussion?
    I can see the group but not the test discussion, which is what I wanted. Thanks.