Restrict every female poster to Half Baked

NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
edited June 2011 in Help and Suggestions
I request we make it compulsory that women are not allowed to post outside the Half Baked section and OI without permission from a male member of the tuff squad.

Let's have a look at the Half Baked description.
This forum encompasses anything of a non-conversationalist nature that is not full and complete enough to better fit into the conversationalist forum, Spurious Generalities. This is a place for irrelevant pondering, and licking the butter, and where you can make a poll, ask a dumb question, start a game thread, or even flame, bitch and moan to your hearts content.
We all know that a woman can't keep a conversation going anywhere interesting or even general for fucking shit, they constantly ask stupid questions and post stupid shit; and hell fucking yes they flame, bitch and moan more than anyone else.

Therefore, I suggest we have global moderators or appoint moderators to move their already existing shit into half baked, spot females (through their own admission, pictures etc.) and restrict them solely to posting in bat country, to keep the morale and energy of the rest of the site positive, clean and more intelligent.

They should also be restricted to 5 posts a day at the most, just so they're not destracted from their duties and get dinner burnt.

Then rename Half Baked to The Kitchen.

That idea is an optional addition.

The following members that we should exile from the rest of the site and confine to Half Baked and OI are as follows:
Amie
sarahlov3ly
WAN
Indulgence
ducklips
LMS

I encourage others to add more females to the list so we can round them all up and place them into The Kitchen. Every woman will have to wear a dog's face rather than a triangle or star to wear as an avatar, to identify them from the manginas in Half Baked.

We must not let feminization and pussy chasing cloud the standards of tuffness.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    If we're not limiting the Mohammedian murder cultist to their own forum, I don't see why females should.

One is mildly annoying on occasion, the other one is actively trying to kill you.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    ^Very good point.

But to add to the list: Namnasty

Also, I'm female...
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    Amie's post limit should be increased to 6. It's only fair as she's the only female that contributes quality content to the tech. forum.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    OP has several valid points. Therefore I support this proposition.

Maybe even make it so that we can only post in Half Baked between the hours of 6-7, 10-12 and 15-17, as those are the times we should be in the kitchen preparing food, which will probably be in a half-baked state as we're posting on Totse instead of cooking properly. The rest of the time we post in Oral Indulgences because that's when we should be eating and accepting criticism about our food or giving out blowjobs.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited June 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    OP has several valid points. Therefore I support this proposition.

Maybe even make it so that we can only post in Half Baked between the hours of 6-7, 10-12 and 15-17, as those are the times we should be in the kitchen preparing food, which will probably be in a half-baked state as we're posting on Totse instead of cooking properly. The rest of the time we post in Oral Indulgences because that's when we should be eating and accepting criticism about our food or giving out blowjobs.

Well no offense, the modern woman can not cook for shit. I have not met/dated a woman that can out cook me. And I don't sit at home. I have a full time job, going to UNI full time, 5 years in the Army(lol no cooking), etc.

It's sad that in the equality state that we are now, women still bitch and whine, even though they are given favorable positions due to such. Refuse to pull double duty. And can not cook a pot of soup. Also the child thing is bs. That is a choice. It can be scheduled. (On this point, I still believe in the U.S. women are given SHITTY amount of time/fear of being laid of for pregnancy however.)

I think if we want an equal Republic, everything should be equal. Women should be carrying a draft card, like every male does. The one thing that has made me laugh my ass off about female activists is they wan't "equality," yet don't want to sign up for the draft, or work labor jobs.

Equality is equality is equality. As far as I am concerned, in this country everyone should be equal. Regardless of color, creed, or gender. Making exceptions on such, is selfish, and refuting the cause.

I'm not a bigot on gender, or race. Level the playing field, quit fucking around. But don't give favor to anyone due to race or gender either. Strike that from employment apps PERIOD. And yes, women should have to be issued a draft card as I was. You don't have to carry a rifle(although if you want true equailty it should be the case), but equailty means equal on all fronts. Not just a pick and choose selfish bullshit grab bag.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited June 2011
    acid_drop wrote: »
    Well no offense...

None taken. However, the reverse is true too: How many men in the western world are still capable of doing simple work around the home? Changing the oil on a car, painting, yard work, building a chicken shed etc.

Your post is spot on in that political correctness is killing the western world. Men and women are not the same. In fact, women and men are two completely different forms of the human species. I understand why women can't join the marines / airoborne and I don't think it's discrimination. It's simply a logical conclusion when looking at the facts about men and women: they are two different species, so they are not equal in their capabilities.

However, women and men are equal as human beings. One is not superior or inferior to the other. If a woman wants to become president or lawyer or engineer or whatever, and she's qualified, she should have the right to do so. This does not count for all professions (SOF being a good example - however, a dedicated female SOF unit would IMO strategically have equal value to a regular dedicated male SOF unit), but in 99% of the cases, there is no reason why a woman should not be allowed to do "a man's job", as long as she can deliver equal performance as a man in that profession.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    Massive LOL at joseph stalin saying anyone has a low IQ, you are the definition of fail :facepalm:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited June 2011
    skunk wrote: »
    Massive LOL at joseph stalin saying anyone has a low IQ, you are the definition of fail :facepalm:

Go back to your shit site. You're not welcomed.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's a good thing I don't give a fuck what you think.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited June 2011

Even if he does have a low IQ that doesn't mean that you don't have a low IQ and that women on this website don't have lower IQs. I wish that you get ran over one day, skunk.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    I hope you get raped by a black dude.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2011
    Well, how about we Celebrate Anti-Women Day or Week. We can have feature content about keeping girls in chains and we might even train them. I can't possible restrict anyone based on their sex.

I am sorry but this can't be implemented :). Thanks for giving it a try.
    edited June 2011
    I hope you get raped by a black dude.

You have black dick and rape on your mind alot. Something you want to get off your chest, little bitch?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited June 2011
    I was just acting out a fantasy of yours, sorry I got lost in the moment. Although now that I think about it you'd probably prefer being violated by an african tranny, not a huge difference though.
    edited June 2011
    I was just acting out a fantasy of yours, sorry I got lost in the moment.

Of course you were.