Pot or Booze

edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Everything entertains you mindless stoners, doesn't it.

Comments

• 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited April 2011

Not everything. Just somethings. Today it was a flaming hackey-sack. Who knows what tomorrow will bring :D
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011

Fuck yes.

Go eat your flinstones vitamins and pretend to trip on acid :rolleyes:
  • edited April 2011
    Fuck yes.

Go eat your flinstones vitamins and pretend to trip on acid :rolleyes:

cry harder, try harder
    edited April 2011
    cry harder, try harder

suck dick
  • edited April 2011
    suck dick
    no thank you
    edited April 2011
    at least your nice about it.

everyone else would have called me faggot.

When im not gay i just like my dick sucked by a

mouth.
  • edited April 2011
    at least your nice about it.

everyone else would have called me faggot.

When im not gay i just like my dick sucked by a

mouth.

I hear camel rape is pretty popular around this caliphate
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    HURR MORE THREAD DERAILMENT
  • edited April 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    HURR MORE THREAD DERAILMENT

Had I the slightest desire to derail this thread, I would have posted the following video:
    [ame=" - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)[/ame]
  • edited April 2011
    How the twin evil of Harry McFuckDick has not been banned or put on posting restrictions is beyond me.
  • edited April 2011
    How the twin evil of Harry McFuckDick has not been banned or put on posting restrictions is beyond me.

8mfdE.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    8mfdE.jpg

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to continually post drivel and get away with it.

Perhaps MayTroll has been giving you hints and tips.

Never hurts to take advice from a master.
    edited April 2011

please quit derailing this thread.

it was a good one until you started posting PI and calling out users to create drama/

how you are not banned or put on restrictions for this is beyond me.

back on topic.\

So pot should be legal everywhere amirite?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    Moved to clean up derailment.
    edited July 2011
    moved to clean up derailment!

fuck your derailment. you faggot leave post where they belong
    edited July 2011
    As you wish, I will leave these posts right here, where they belong.
  • edited July 2011
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to continually post drivel and get away with it.

Perhaps MayTroll has been giving you hints and tips.

Never hurts to take advice from a master.

LOL
    If me and mayberry went head to head, he wouldn't have
    a chinaman's chance
    edited July 2011
    LOL@ fatty getting mad over a 3 month old post and replying to it.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    LOL@ fatty getting mad over a 3 month old post and replying to it.

Says the guy who just "needed" to moderate those same 3 months old posts. :facepalm:

Ya know Rodent, its days and posts like these I sometimes think you really are one elaborate and calculating troll on purpose. I mean really....could someone really be AS much a hypocrite and blithering moron as you come off? :confused:
    edited July 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    Says the guy who just "needed" to moderate those same 3 months old posts. :facepalm:

Ya know Rodent, its days and posts like these I sometimes think you really are one elaborate and calculating troll on purpose. I mean really....could someone really be AS much a hypocrite and blithering moron as you come off? :confused:

Let me explain how things work. All moderators have moderation que in the CP. As I have been out of touch for almost 8 weeks my que was backed up. So this morning I dug in with a cup of coffee and worked me que. As Fatty was on posting restriction where his posts had to be approved many of his posts were in my que and not visible.

Some of them I approved, others were moved, and others were left where they belong, in limbo.

So if you want to paint it as something other than just doing what I am supposed to have a party SpecGuru.

BTW, this will be the last time I respond to one of your posts regardless of which account you post with. You will never change and I tire of your game.
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited July 2011
    Let me explain how things work. All moderators have moderation que in the CP. As I have been out of touch for almost 8 weeks my que was backed up. So this morning I dug in with a cup of coffee and worked me que. As Fatty was on posting restriction where his posts had to be approved many of his posts were in my que and not visible.

Some of them I approved, others were moved, and others were left where they belong, in limbo.

So if you want to paint it as something other than just doing what I am supposed to have a party SpecGuru.

BTW, this will be the last time I respond to one of your posts regardless of which account you post with. You will never change and I tire of your game.

Yeah, its probably best for your sake you don't respond to me any more...because the harder you try the sillier you look. Like above, you've even exposed further how much of a two-faced hypocrite you are, as well as how much you NEED to moderate things.

You said it yourself.... those posts were NOT visible to the average user, so you didn't "have" to do anything with them. Considering it was Fatty especially, a user you've never had any use for....as your campaign of butthurt and grudges with him is even longer then with me. So its not like you could have mistakenly analyzed those posts and found a "use" for them, because deep down inside you know he is a shit poster who produces nothing but shit.

But instead of just going about your day, you just HAD to take the time/effort/energy to do SOMETHING with his posts. You've already admitted to leaving some in limbo, which means you DID have an alternative solution instead of going through the machinations of being Mr. Moderator and playing keyboard tough guy in your mind.

Then after all that, the fact you have the audacity to mock someone else responding to posts that were only visible after you moderated them because you needed your moderator/authority/power fix just takes this entire joke to a punchline even funnier then anyone could have ever expected.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited July 2011
    I like my kettle black thank you.

Oh, and also: Vagina> ALL

TY
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    booze.. hands down.. cups up