Just Picked up Tiger woods pga 2011

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Fuckin' sweet. I live like 30 mins from Ponte Vedra, FL where one of the courses is. Supposedly the weather in-game is decided by weather.com I can't wait for our next hurricane.

edit: also bought Bulletstorm <- not bad either

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2011
    Sounds like fun.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited July 2011
    "Game canceled due to weather."
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    EA's Tiger Woods is one of the best sports games ever.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Great game, but I suck at golf. I get just as pissed off playing this as I do while playing IRL.
  • edited July 2011
    I love those Tiger Woods games and I don't even love golf that much. They're incredibly good games, and they're really good fun to play with friends. I used to enjoy going for those amazing hole-in-one shots and then saving the replays :D Haven't seen this one yet but I'll have a flick through Youtube to see what I can find. If it's anything like the previous games then it's well worth a peek.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I think it was TW 07 there were 3 different modes you could swing. there was a 3 click, some other one and one where you slid your mouse forward and as straight as you could to swing. I found if I set it to that mode and stuck my small wooden cigar box on the front right corner of my desk, in the corner, I could slide my mouse right along the edge of it. This would give me a perfectly straight swing and hit the ball dead center line of the club face every time. From there it was just a matter of the right club selection, swing type, and judging the wind.