Jarkof

jarkofjarkof Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Someone finally made an app for android market that may cost a few bucks but allows me to get back on totse. So I am officially returning. For the people that said I abandoned them I said that I had no computer and no internet and didn't have a way to get on and that I would be back eventually.

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha well I told people I knew better anyways.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Welcome, you could have send me an e-mail and I could have made arrangements for you, like a Totse login page on your doorstep.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2011
    wb. u still have bieber fever going on?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fuck! Haha Damn the beiber. And yeah I checked everyday for a android app and finally found one. Only costed a couple bucks too.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    #rimjobs missed you, faggot :mad:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back mang.:)
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry Mayberry but I am back now. Did anyone keep #rimjobs going? I tried to get back on but I can't remember the irc info. I asked trx100 I think. It's hard to know when my messages actually send when I am at home do to little service.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited July 2011
    Fuk u.
    +1 post count
    This is not spam
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited July 2011
    Could you not just use your androids browser, rather than paying for an app?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Unfortunately totse has just to much stuff in it and with my 2g service it takes me usually 5 to 10 minutes to load the home page if I find service. This way I can only load parts of the site like subscribed threads and spurious generalities or half baked instead of a whole page it loads pieces. Making it possible for me to be on. That and with this there are notifications so when I do have service it looks stuff up for me. I tried to get someone to make a totse application for the longest time but nobody did. This is just a forum app. But it does the trial. Now someone give me the irc info. Wait its slashnet.org isn't it. Fuck. I have been off to long. I'm going to have to register my name again. Good thing I remember how. I will do it tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2011
    Missed ya bro! ..... Nohomo. :)
  • edited July 2011
    Jarkof! Welcome back buddy, glad you're back on the forums. Where's Icee wiener or whatever his name was? He was cool too. I PM'd you the IRC details, we moved away from Slashnet now. Are you using Forumrunner on your android? I need to download that shit pretty soon.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha I missed you too born. Slightly homo.

Oh yeah no homo.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah trx forum runner is the only option. It works great but I wish he had a personal app for totse. Some of them he made a direct app for which made it easier. But this works too. I will get on irc as soon as I get everything figured out.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Okay I am back on irc now with my Nick registered. I leave running in the background at most times so if you are trying to talk to me and I am not answer just write my name and it will notify me. And as for icee he still lurks at time but that's it for now. He just got a new computer and sometimes has internet. He will get back on eventually.