tryna upgrade from tabs/percs/vics

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited July 2011 in Man Cave
So, as the title says, I can't take these anymore. I'll go thru 10 10/325's in a day like nothing. So, I wanted to get a few blues (roxi's) they was out. took a 10 mg done. We will see if this is working better. It's already cheaper.

Comments

• PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    well, it was ok. A rollercoaster of a high though. I got a little itchy nothing major though. Let's see how the transition goes from 10mg methadone i took earlier today to 2mg suboxone i Just took now. I'm curious with the receptor blocking that suboxone does. Will post back.
    edited July 2011
    Ok, that was rough. I was nauseous as fuck for a minute. Now i'm all itchy n' noddy. Kinda feels like they're both working. But, I doubt it.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    :facepalm:

waste much?
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited July 2011
    Just quit with the opiates, shits all fun being a pharmer for a while. But eventually that shit will catch up to you and you'll end up a junkie. I've seen it happen to a lot of people I knew. I don't know about where you live, but my area is saturated with heroin and if your a regular user of opiates, it's only a matter of time before you make the big switch. That's why I decided to knock off the opiates and just stick to party drugs.

But with that being said, and figuring you could give a fuck less about my warning, you should try out smoking oxy. Don't attempt it with anything less than a 15mg. You smoke it just like H and yes, it actually gets you high.

You just throw it on foil, light up the bottom just a little bit to make the pill stick to the foil (that's important, don't want to lose your pill) and then you proceed to chase the dragon. When the pills gone, you can smoke the trail and it'll get you high too. Hold your hits in for as long as possible and when you exhale make sure there's no visible vapor coming out (re inhale it if there is).

And there you go, one step away from heroin use. Be careful like I said before, junkies all started around with some pills and kept trying to move on. Heroin isn't that great (in my opinion, but by the time I tried it I was so done with opiates, just not my type of high) but you sure as fuck will want more, its inevitable.

The one opiate I will always use if its around though is Fentanyl. That is the shit right there. If you can get that, buy up as much as possible because it doesn't come around too often.
    edited July 2011
    im not into all that shit. I won't snort pills either. Just got a bunch more suboxone. I'm gonna stick with that. It's almost free. I like the pills cause i can pop them in public and at work. You can't exactly light up a joint or jam a needle in your arm in front of a library if you know what I mean. When i get bored of these guys I'll probably just get some coke. Either way, I'm tired of drinking and smoking. I don't like the sloppy feel.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    im not into all that shit. I won't snort pills either. Just got a bunch more suboxone. I'm gonna stick with that. It's almost free. I like the pills cause i can pop them in public and at work. You can't exactly light up a joint or jam a needle in your arm in front of a library if you know what I mean. When i get bored of these guys I'll probably just get some coke. Either way, I'm tired of drinking and smoking. I don't like the sloppy feel.

take a break from smoking and drinking and that good feeling will come back. coke is a helluva drug. enjoy it with caution
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    plug hydromorphone

/thread

lol @ the oxy smoker
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    plug hydromorphone

/thread

lol @ the oxy smoker

Lol, I see people on Totse are still hating on smokin oxys. Trust me, I used to hate on the idea, calling it a waste. All because when I posted on Totse 5 years ago, everyone talked shit about it. Once you try it, you'll realize that you in fact do get high. Not as much as heroin, but there's a reason why everyone around here becomes addicted to heroin after smoking oxy for a while. Same rush, similar high. Oxy is just a big waste of money, in general, compared to heroin (which is why nobody sells oxy up here anymore).

Smoking Hydromorphone works too (if not better, it has a higher melting temperature).

But for the sake of the thread.

Bang hydromorphone

/thread
    edited July 2011
    ^WoW

smoking pills=no, ive smoked oc and hydromorph in the past off foil and id rather plug/take them. the bioavail must be something like 30% with smoking, compared to atleast 90% taken orally. thats not even counting the smoke you waste.

just take them, you will get higher. hydrom u gotta plug or iv it tho yeah or else itll be 1/3 of the potential high.

or do you enjoy that 30 second head rush you get from smoking it? crack head
    edited July 2011
    Lol, you're not getting a bio-availability of 90% when you pop your oxycodone, if I remember correctly it's about 60-66%. I'm not saying you won't get higher from plugging, but from my experience, not very many people will try that except people who are already addicted and want full potential from the small amount of pills they have. I have never seen the point of shoving a pill in my ass because I could give a fuck less about the lost 10% bio-availability. In my opinion, if your shoving shit up your ass (and you don't get aroused by putting things up your ass already) you're a fucking crack head.

But like I stated earlier, I don't use opiates anymore. That shit is a waste of your life. It's not a party drug, it's a drug where you sit there all absorbed into yourself. Opiates are selfish drugs and make you act like a selfish person. And junkies are the whiniest and most selfish little bitches I've ever come across. I spend a lot of time with heroin addicts and that has steered me away from opiates because I don't want to become a big disappointment who only cares about there next fix.

OP, why don't you use some other class of drug. Go out and take some Molly and socialize with people at a club or party. Or are you looking for something that you can be fucked up on all the time? Because if so, that's weak. Respect sobriety, it's not bad.
  • edited July 2011
    upgrading drugs downgrading life
    have a good one fag
    edited July 2011
    lol @ opiates being a waste of life

they make you feel fluffy and content, how is that a waste
    The bioavailability of oral administration of Oxycodone averages 60–87%, with rectal administration yielding the same results; intranasal varies between individuals with a mean of 46%.

from wikipedia

so your gona say that smoking is better

rofl
    edited July 2011
    Like I said, I don't doubt plugging gets you higher. But shoving things in my ass, not my thing. Whatever dude, everyone has their route of choice, and smoking oxy wasn't mine (I preferred to rail half my dose and pop the other half, same way I take my molly). I was only suggesting it since he wanted to "upgrade."

And how is becoming fluffy and content a waste? Well when the drugs you are using significantly lower your quality of life, and yet you are still content with how you are living, then yes that's a waste. Sometimes you need to not feel content. You sometimes have to be uncomfortable so you can change the way you are living to benefit yourself. Getting constantly fucked and saying, well it's alright since I'm high is a huge waste of life.

But whatever, if you're content with shoving pills in your ass for your entire life, then by all means go for it dude.
  • edited July 2011
    But whatever, if you're content with shoving pills in your ass for your entire life, then by all means go for it dude.

LOL
    edited July 2011
    thats all up to the person

weed makes me complacent, but i dont go around saying its a waste

opiates are good for some, bad for others. same w/ everything

to say opies are specifically bad and dangerous is ignorant
  • edited July 2011
    edited July 2011
    MegaKush wrote: »
    thats all up to the person

weed makes me complacent, but i dont go around saying its a waste

opiates are good for some, bad for others. same w/ everything

to say opies are specifically bad and dangerous is ignorant

Word, I can agree with that.
  • edited July 2011
    Cocaine is good for everyone.
    edited July 2011
    ^I love this quote. ThatFriedKid obviously had someone close to him get hooked on the shit. I'm 27 I'm over getting wild and crazy and I'm happy with what I'm doing. The question is; are you?

edit: forgot the arrow