Piers Morgan gets the fuck trolled out of him by British MP

dr rockerdr rocker Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Piers Morgan, a former editor of a British tabloid paper (he resigned after a trading scandal) had the fuck trolled out of him by a British MP, Louise Mensch. She used a law called Parliamentary Privilege - it means if you say something in parliment, you cannot be sued for libel amongst other things. In my eyes, Morgan is slimey, but the video below is very funny - Moragn runs at the same point again and again and gets stonewalled each time. One can only imagine the spit coming out of his mouth, he is a smug cunt. The MP is not bad to look at either.

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    All I can say is wow. She is my hero. Like nothing can exceed what she has done.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Butthurt.
  • edited July 2011
    Anally annihilated.

ALSO: LOL @ Piers telling her to "read my book" and then get back to him.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    I think they were both a couple of idiots myself.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2011
    Haha well yeah but hearing a rich britsh dude get pissed of to me is always the funniest thing because of there accent and the words they used. ANd she definitely made him angry.
  • edited July 2011
    I think they were both a couple of idiots myself.

All I got from her is that she was stating that she had already made clear her opinion. I didn't get a dumbass vibe off of her. And I didn't get a dumbass vibe off of him either, just that he was getting all pissy trying to get her to say what she had already said.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I do find the term "hacking" pretty funny. All you do is call the person and put in the default voicemail access code. If anything its people not changing default codes. Does opening a luggage container with the default code considered hacking?

But fuck Piers Morgan. He's a toffee-nosed twat. Not a bad MP either.