Just got a nicey Inheritance

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited July 2011 in Life
I think I'm gonna buy a condo where I live. No point in paying rent. The apt I live in is only 62k compaired to 200 what it was 4 years ago. I got a couple hundred grand. What would you buy?

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'll blow you for a hundred grand.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    I will do it for less.

Invest and future proof things man.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm wondering if I can stick it somewhere I can't get it out for a few years. CD's or something. Still looking into stuff. It's wierd going from having nothing to something. All i know so far Is im taking a week off from work.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited July 2011
    why a condo? buy some land build a house to your suiting.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited July 2011
    Get an accountant. You'll regret it otherwise.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2011
    Buy lottery tickets.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Get an accountant. You'll regret it otherwise.

Motherfucking this.
    They'll help you figure out your end goals and where your money is best placed to achieve this.
    If that means putting up a few CD's, stock investment, etc; fucking do it.
    Nothing will piss you off/depress you more if you blow that much money on stupid shit.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2011
    $200,000 is only 4 years pay in my mind so be careful with it and invest in a house. That way you have land and something that will grow in value over time. That and a place to live as long as you pay the taxes.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, I dont have an exact figure. Whatever life insurance was. I'll find out on monday. I really just need a vehicle at this point.
  • edited July 2011
    Lucky you. yeah get a crib on the beach and a crib out in the country. Honestly what I would do is invest it all now while it's still worth shit.

The economic collapse is coming and you'll be needing land to live off of. Live in the beach while life is good but when shit starts going down, book it to your isolated plot of land and dig in motherfucker. Spend most of it on farming equipment, seeds, water (have a creek/pond dug), wind mill, a couple of guns. Whatever you have left, spend it on drugs and shit
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2011
    Lucky you. yeah get a crib on the beach and a crib out in the country. Honestly what I would do is invest it all now while it's still worth shit.

The economic collapse is coming and you'll be needing land to live off of. Live in the beach while life is good but when shit starts going down, book it to your isolated plot of land and dig in motherfucker. Spend most of it on farming equipment, seeds, water (have a creek/pond dug), wind mill, a couple of guns. Whatever you have left, spend it on drugs and shit

economic collapse =/= fallout 3
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2011
    Dont buy a condo in fucking Florida, that place might be underwater/mexico in a few years
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2011
    Who said anything about Florida?