im violently drunk

EchidnaEchidna Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I tried to make cookies from cookie mix butter and an egg. It's taking forever. fuckyou.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2011
    I keep spitting on the floor.. when will these cookies cool down?
  • edited July 2011
    "Hmmm, I haven't been on totse in a few months."

Hot Topics
    im violently drunk
  • ChupaloChupalo Regular
    edited July 2011
    Don't shit your pants tonight!!!
  • STRAIGHTUPGANGSSTRAIGHTUPGANGS New Arrival
    edited July 2011
    Don't burn down your house, if you anywhere near as drunk as the guy I'm hanging out with tonight, TURN OFF THE OVEN AND PASS THE FUCK OUT. Don't try to make cookies while your intoxicated. Its just not a good idea.
  • edited July 2011
    Don't burn down your house, if you anywhere near as drunk as the guy I'm hanging out with tonight, TURN OFF THE OVEN AND PASS THE FUCK OUT. Don't try to make cookies while your intoxicated. Its just not a good idea.

Or frozen pizza, you would be surprised at the amount of smoke that one can produce if left in a toaster oven on high long enough.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2011
    Lmao I always make frozen pizza when I'm drunk. Or mac n cheese. It's crazy that you can fall asleep retarded and wake up a functional person. Thank god I didn't burn my apartment down or throw up everywhere.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2011
    When I'm stoned, anything is edible. I sympathise with you, and I can only imagine your displeasure.
  • edited July 2011
    I remember coming home one night after an incredibly fucked up night out and cooking myself some awesome pasta meal, it was actually great and worked out really well. Other times, I've tried to make food and just given up... It usually results in eating a cheese sandwich consisting of stale bread and burger-cheese slices.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2011
    Reminds me of that Grandmas Boy moment where he comes home stoned as shit and burns his hands pulling out the cooked left overs from the oven.
  • edited July 2011
    I can remember when I used to get shitfaced all the time like it was yesterday. But I don't remember Wednesday for some reason.