Guitar Question

mashlehashmashlehash Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I don't know if this is the right forum to be asking this in but I don't find a forum better suited for this question so I'll just go ahead and post it here.

Okay, you know on a guitar how it has that Little Tiny bolt that goes inside the bridge that holds the string inplace?

Wtf is the name of that?

I lost one and I need to go out and buy another.

Not to mention I just broke another string so...fuck.


Sign In or Register to comment.