Attn: Bukujutsu/Malice & Darkhunter

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I feel we should set a time for the 3 of use to go on Teamspeak & discuss Malice's zoophile tendencies.

Comments

• BukujutsuBukujutsu The Angry Inch
    edited September 2011
    What time would work best for you?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    When Darkhunter grows his first pubic hair is when this will happen.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    Bukujutsu wrote: »
    What time would work best for you?

Oh shit you're on. Hmmm I dunno, actually. :facepalm: I'm eating my breakfast right now.
    edited September 2011
    Ok, I finished my breakfast. Do you have a mic? Is TS set up on your comp?
    edited September 2011
    Well Malice? Do you want to go on TS now?
    edited September 2011
    I see you're viewing this thread, Malice. WTF? Do you have dialup or something? Answer me Goddammit. I don't have all day. I still need to get on the treadmill then shower then run errands then make dinner then write up my grocery list for tomorrow. So many thens. :facepalm:
    edited September 2011
    Yes, yes.
    edited September 2011
    Sorry, I was eating breakfast.
    edited September 2011
    Log on TS now, pls. I'm on.
    edited September 2011
    OK, I'm on.

Fuck I hate this. I'll probably quit soon.

Nope, sorry Shady, I don't do this shit.
    edited September 2011
    Why did you log out? Why weren't you saying anything? WELL??????????????????????????
    edited September 2011
    OK, I'm on.

Fuck I hate this. I'll probably quit soon.

Nope, sorry Shady, I don't do this shit.

WHY?
    edited September 2011
    Another 12 year old who is afraid to talk on the mic.

<11:53:37>

[URL="client://30/KmJ+Vz/x4Kd1cWfQ6cupMaJAW5w=%7EBuku"]"Buku"[/URL]

:

SHADYou.gif

<11:54:22>

[URL="client://26/G/A/fYt9l8vGel7O5JGS4+Zf+Ns=%7EShady"]"Shady"[/URL]

:

Malice unmute everything so you can hear & speak

<11:54:44>

:

OK, got it

<11:54:48>

:

Didn't notice

<11:55:04>

:

No

<11:55:18>

:

Ok, my mic is muted

<11:56:12>

[URL="client://16/AQWMWYu7KHA5g3RgzCaBeWDRgb4=%7ETrx100"]"Trx100"[/URL]

:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19566-Moderation-Jobs-and-Quotas

<11:56:16>

:

Fuck I hate the human voice

<11:56:31>

[URL="client://38/Ten6qgN/0mcI0siSGw6eVdt8NLw=%7ETheDarkRodent"]"TheDarkRodent"[/URL]

:

THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE

<11:56:55>

:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19566-Moderation-Jobs-and-Quotas?goto=newpost

<11:56:57>

:

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19566-Moderation-Jobs-and-Quotas?goto=newpost

<11:56:57>

:

<11:56:58>

:

<11:57:07>

:

I hate your voice, Shady

<11:57:10>

:

<11:59:14>

:

Fuck this.

<11:59:21>

:

Fuck I hate people

edited September 2011
    Did you hear me, Malice?
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, I don't like your voice.

I don't talk to people unless necessary and I don't have conversations. Forcing it would just make me rage, I'm not doing you this favor.
    edited September 2011

I don't talk to people unless necessary and I don't have conversations. Forcing it would just make me rage, I'm not doing you this favor.

:angry: Asshole :angry:
    edited September 2011
    At least I have a voice sample now. :cool:
    edited September 2011

At least I can have a conversation like a normal person. You are a sad waste of space, so socially awkward you can't even speak to fellow human beings. Have fun being the crazy cat guy.
    edited September 2011
    I don't want to have conversations and I never planned to. Why do you think that is and how do you think I viewed what I heard in there?

That crazy cat guy? Do you think I know anyone IRL, let alone anyone that would know that? Why would I even care? It would be like going to the zoo and feeling bad because the chimps might be talking about you.
  • edited September 2011
    Wow... Do you have any friends in real life dude? xD
    edited September 2011
    I haven't had any friends since middle school ended, and they weren't close friends, just people in the same classes as me. Then I went insane.

I never really talked after that unless necessary. It's not like I was ever that social or close to my family before then. I didn't have the typical growing up experience because I'm not standard person, I can't even remember ever doing anything with anyone outside of school, except for one kid that had the same babysitter as me for a while (I think).

Hmm, so how long is that, about 14-21 without friends? 7 years is a long time, I'm never going back. That's not the life for me.
    edited September 2011
    So in other words you should just kill yourself and save the taxpayers money.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    You need help bro. I mean it.
    edited September 2011
    FUCK YOU, MALICE. Fuck you. I'm very busy today but still I took the time to come on TS so we could chat. I'm sick of your fucking games. Stop trying to cause drama. The rest of us care about the site & the community & want to have friendly chats on TS.

Fuck your personal attacks. You don't like my voice? Oh well, I DON'T FUCKING CARE. What the fuck did you expect? Did you really think I'm 12? :facepalm: Did you expect a 12 year old's voice, Malice. At least I have the nerve to talk on TS, unlike socially inept losers like yourself. Let me guess, you built me up in your head to be what you want me to be & since I don't meet your expectations, you can't handle it. Guess what, Malice. I'm a real person. I would tell you to come on TS so I could say all this to you but I'm not falling for your shit again. At least I can talk on TS & post pics of myself OUTSIDE MY HOME, unlike you.

egKhj.jpg

:facepalm:

God, you are so fucking pathetic. Fuck you, you little prick. I hope they ban you from TS. AND AT LEAST I DON'T MOLEST CATS. FUCK YOU, CAT MOLESTER.
    edited September 2011
    I can easily ban this idiot from TS.
    edited September 2011

You never recorded shit dumbass.
    edited September 2011
    Relax Shady, you sound like kind of a bitch and, I don't know how to describe it, the kind of loser that goes to clubs, wears fashionable clothes, the uppity loser kind of female that's probably the norm now.

But it's just a voice, right? Don't be so superficial.

Christ, no I did not expect you to sound 12. :rolleyes:

I didn't build you up at all. Do you really think the way you sound would mean that much to me? This was just for fun.
    Maybe your voice isn't that bad, I started raging due to all the monkey voices and the stupid conversation going on that people normally have, that could have had a big effect.

Fuck you, you drug addicted, petty shoplifter, housewife that could never survive without a cock around. AND AT LEAST I'M NOT A 27 YEAR OLD CHATTING WITH GUYS ONLINE, WHORE.
    edited September 2011
    Relax Shady, you sound like kind of a bitch and, I don't know how to describe it, the kind of loser that goes to clubs, wears fashionable clothes, the uppity loser kind of female that's probably the norm now.

I didn't build you up at all. Do you really think the way you sound would mean that much to me? This was just for fun.
    Maybe your voice isn't that bad, I started raging due to all the monkey voices and the stupid conversation going on that people normally have, that could have had a big effect.

Fuck you, you drug addicted, petty shoplifter, housewife that could never survive without a cock around. AND AT LEAST I'M NOT A 27 YEAR OLD CHATTING WITH GUYS ONLINE, WHORE.

No you are the kind of loser that sends PMs asking to fight over the internet.
    edited September 2011

So fucking what if I wear fashionable clothes & go to clubs? Who the fuck cares? No one but you. At least I have friends to socialize with & leave my house on a daily basis. You are a fucking loser who goes to the gym in the middle of the night b/c you can't stand human interaction. :facepalm: So sad.
    edited September 2011
    Shady, this kid already showed everyone what a maladjusted unit he is. I mean FFS he is so socially inept he can't even hold a conversation with a microphone.
    edited September 2011
    Shady, this kid already showed everyone what a maladjusted unit he is. I mean FFS he is so socially inept he can't even hold a conversation with a microphone.

It's sad really. I can't even imagine how awkward he is in real life. He probably freaks out & runs away if someone speaks to him.
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    It's sad really. I can't even imagine how awkward he is in real life. He probably freaks out & runs away if someone speaks to him.

And after that he sends them mean letters.
    edited September 2011
    Lol, I bet he does! :facepalm:
    edited September 2011
    Ways I am Superior to Malice:

1. Malice is a spic; I am white.

2. Malice's sexual relations consist of molesting cats; Mine are with the man I am married to.

3. Malice's housing is paid with SSI; I am a homeowner.
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Ways I am Superior to Malice:

1. Malice is a spic; I am white.

2. Malice's sexual relations consist of molesting cats; Mine are with the man I am married to.

3. Malice's housing is paid with SSI; I am a homeowner.

4. You have tits and he has no balls.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You need help bro. I mean it.
    Listen to Dfg. He's fucked up...haha It seriously takes one to know one.

Stop being sucha fuck up....if you didn't wish to have ANY kindof social interaction, you'd move to somewhere remote, and really become a hermit--that I can respect--but don't come on here with that attitude you have.

We're an open exchange of ideas. That's what TOtSE has ever been.
    edited September 2011
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    Listen to Dfg. He's fucked up...haha It seriously takes one to know one.

Stop being sucha fuck up....if you didn't wish to have ANY kindof social interaction, you'd move to somewhere remote, and really become a hermit--that I can respect--but don't come on here with that attitude you have.

We're an open exchange of ideas. That's what TOtSE has ever been.

There is no help for this boy. Here is a 15 page report on where he is broken.

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php/19603-Lol-what-a-fucking-nutjob
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited September 2011

Talk about a socially awkward weirdo. LOL.