Wealth

CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
edited October 2010 in Life
What's the fastest way to become wealthy in your opinion? Which path are you taking?

Comments

• PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Keep commiting suicide until you are born into a rich family
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pacino, your memory doesn't persist through different incarnations.

I'd say the fastest is the stock market but you really need to know your shit before trying that. I'm taking the 9-5 & 401k option.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited July 2010
    Read financially oriented texts, you will learn a lot
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Be of worth to someone or something.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Write a book called how to make a million dollars. Say a bunch of random things that other people say they did to make money. Then at the end put a paragraph that says how to really make a million dollars... Write a book like I did and people will buy it to see how to do it and you will make millions.

Has been done before. The guy is rich as hell. Doubt anybody could repeat it though because people prolly wont buy that shit no more. Proly hard to publish to.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Work in the oilfield in Alberta. If you're not retarded, you can make mad cash as a tradesmen, engineer, or related field. I make 60k a year plus overtime right now as a welder. Going to get my B pressure ticket and should be in the 100k+ /year range no problem. I could also set up my own rig, and charge out $125/h+living expenses for out of town work. With this kind of money, you can buy a nice ass house, drive new vehicles, and retire early if you like. It's hard work, but if getting rich was easy, everyone would be.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    Marry some rich woman?
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Be of worth to someone or something.

Well put.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Skip college/uni. and live a straightedge life.

Seriously.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    But wouldn't skipping colllege make you less likely to get money:confused:?

Yes.

You can barely work at a factory without a college education these days.