so if you were going to kill yourself

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
what would you do on your final day? would you go rape people left and right , shoot people left and right , punch your boss square in the nose and break his or her fucking face ? and how would you go kill yourself?

Comments

• TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'd steal a fast car and crash it into a wall. Probably with police chasing me.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I would find a meeting of the Bilderberg Group and do some good before I left.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    shoot people left and right

I'd do society a last ditch favor and try to remove as many fucktards as possible, including the assholes in society at the top that really deserve to be killed. Of course it would have to be planned out thoroughly target wise so you can maximize your intentions.

I'd go out with either a bullet through the temple or a drug overdose. Hell I might just merge the two and OD on some drugs and then with a full clip in my lap pull the trigger. Why full clip? Well, if I survive the first bullet somehow either from the drugs or by missing and the drugs alleviating the pain, I'm not going to be one of those assholes that shoots himself with a fucking shotgun in the face and lives like a dumbass.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited October 2011
    If I were driven to suicide, I don't think my creative mind would be functioning effectively, so I'd probably just kill a few of my enemies using a large knife and/or a shotgun, then walk into a police station and start a shootout.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2011
    i would like to blow up the IRS building(s) so i can set people free of their debts. that and try and kill as many people as possible , this shit hole is too full need to make some room for people .
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'd like to think I'd be all "HAHAHA MOTHERFUCKERS IM GONNA SHOOT YOU ALL", but in all honesty I'd probably just roll a nice blunt, light a small fire on a riverbank somewhere and watch my last sunset. Wash that down with a bottle of bundy, and just drift away.