Fuck Brandon

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ok I thought he was kind of funny at first even though he was an obvious troll, but jesus god the joke got so fucking old so fucking fast. Dude, you can act like a simpleton if you want but can you at least act like one who knows how to use spell check? I just scroll right over your posts anymore, before I would decode the retard and have an lol but now its just annoying. Its not funny and everyone knows your a troll so its not even 'awww look, what a nice retard lets lol at him' its just annoying so stop it.

Comments

• edited July 2010
    That's just a symptom of giving too much of a fuck.
  • edited July 2010
    ok, I may have come off a bit strong but just a little legibility would be nice instead of having some of the simplest words in the dictionary atrociously misspelled. If he actually was retarded it would be alright I guess but you can just tell how he is forcing the stupid and its just really been irking me lately. I'm sure there's plenty of other users that feel the same way to.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm done talking my head off about it as many know I did back on &Z. Is it annoying? Yes. Honestly if someone is going to be "brandon" for the day and troll then so be it as unfortunate as it is somebody wants to create a "legendary" status type troll and I warned people on &Z not to cave in and just pay no attention to it, but that's like telling a retarded kid the stove is hot for the first time.

Especially after that Untintelligencer.com site became known it lost its value completely to me.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Honestly as pissed off as I act toward brandon on all the threads we need him. He gives us somebody to rip on and he knows it. Let him be a douche. It gives us many laughs. Nobody could do what he does. Given its douche but again nobody else will do it and we need a complete fag like him to give us what has been undoubtably a good fucking time.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brandon is like the retarded monkey of the social circle, at the bottom of the social ladder. We do need him.

On another note. You can tell by riffling through some of his posts that it is all an act. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a troll persona created by another forum member.

Edit: 100th post mothafucka!
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I quit trying to read his posts after the 2nd one I saw. It takes too long to read, and it's not rewarding like decoding a Moonmeister post.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    THIS is something to read, decode, and contemplate:

moonmeister
    Regular
    posted 10-26-2006 14:52
    If it wasn't for lies? How could so many...so very many go on?
    All those 'Citizens' who, fer instance, say they don't worry about the Government prying & spying? Because, 'If you're not doing 'anything wrong', you should have nothing to hide'?
    As if! Ask them about their sex lives & specifics about position & preferences? What's in their bank account? How they feel about heir mother?
    Chances are you'll get silence & belligerence.
    So it is with everything...
    When you come down to real & deep honesty...
    It's Every Single Thing that is really too sensitive to talk about. Sure, women tend to be more 'talky'? How many reveal everything? They're liable to keep much hidden & reveal superficial stuff...no matter how apparently sharing they are.
    How many are talky to cover the 'Real'? The 'Core' the 'Burning Hole' within?
    Whereas men, just cover in their own way by silence or talking 'Safe' subjects & thus deny that not only is there no depth...but that there really couldn't be any depth anyways?
    'And what are you on about...'?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brandon is like the retarded monkey of the social circle, at the bottom of the social ladder. We do need him.

On another note. You can tell by riffling through some of his posts that it is all an act. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a troll persona created by another forum member.

Edit: 100th post mothafucka!

This is very true but yeah you can tell its an act and he knows we will make fun of him for it so its kinda what we are supposed to do. You know. And nice man just a couple more and you will gain your regular ranking. ;)
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like Brandon a lot. he adds a funny touch to his posts and in most serious forums he gives good posts. I had to delete one of his posts and felt really bad about it, so I sent him a pm he said he wasn't mad or anything and made me laugh. we need him around just to brighten peoples day

If you like brandon join http://www.totse.info/bbs/group.php?groupid=11
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Eh I talk shit about him a lot but its all in good fun. Not like I'm being serious cause as we all know, teh internetz iz srs biznis. I'll join the group I suppose
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    Ok I thought he was kind of funny at first even though he was an obvious troll, but jesus god the joke got so fucking old so fucking fast. Dude, you can act like a simpleton if you want but can you at least act like one who knows how to use spell check? I just scroll right over your posts anymore, before I would decode the retard and have an lol but now its just annoying. Its not funny and everyone knows your a troll so its not even 'awww look, what a nice retard lets lol at him' its just annoying so stop it.

if u hava problim with me then pm it 2 my fase :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Brandon I'm surprised you took so long to post on this thread. You need to stand up for yourself a bit better. C'mon man have a little self respect. fight for yourself. Just messin man.
    Liserds are cool.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yes! Fuck brandon! for one as enlightened as brandon deserves the carnal pleasures of this mortal realm, states Grand Admiral Rolf.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    You heard him Brandon. ROLF HAS SPOKEN NOW BEGONE!!!
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited July 2010
    Misquote not Rolf, for Rolf is not one to be misquoted.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can just give me some hard spankings and we will call it even.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited July 2010
    what if rolf=brandon :o:O:o:O:o:O
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    what if rolf=brandon :o:O:o:O:o:O

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Getting pissed at someone on the Internet is just lolwut, loser
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i think hes pretty damn funny.
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon reminds me of a retarded teenager with a hockey helmet hanging around older people who drink beer.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandon reminds me of a retarded teenager with a hockey helmet hanging around older people who drink beer.

i can imagine that picture
  • edited July 2010
    I like both Rolf and brandon. But when your entire population acts like a brandon. Then theres a problem.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    i think he is ok but he needs to use a little more grammar or maybe that is what makes him so special there was this one thread i did in sex an affection he totally was right but it was hard to read his reply because of the way he wrote its okay
  • edited July 2010
    do people really think he is funny? The joke got really old for me and is just annoying.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    well, I still find the cat thing funny, but no, plus he is an impostor! :mad:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    do people really think he is funny? The joke got really old for me and is just annoying.

I never found him funny, only annoying. People who can't spell even one word properly aren't funny. 'A' or 'I' don't count.

Has anyone seen him? I haven't seen him post for awhile.