left for dead movie trailer

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
When it comes to videogame based films, don’t hold your breath for the major film studios to make one. Look towards the fans and independent film makers to bring some of your favorite characters to life in a fashion that rivals the aforementioned film studios.

In this case, we have Valve’s Left 4 Dead getting a fantastic trailer that’s filled with zombies and despair. It’s sad and somewhat depressing but that’s the world of Left 4 Dead, so it’s perfect.

Also, this trailer does contain a bit of a spoiler for the Left 4 Dead campaign. Yes, the game has been out for a while but some of you still don’t know what happens. You have been warned.

Left 4 Dead Film Trailer Keeps Us Wanting More

This trailer takes place during the game’s downloadable content, “The Passing.” Again, I won’t ruin it for anyone who still doesn’t know the events that took place, but it’s pretty substantial and I suggest you do not watch this trailer if you don’t want anything ruined.

Luckily, there may be more coming on the way. The end of the trailer says that there’s “more massive zombie carnage” coming. I say bring it on. A Left 4 Dead film that will really capture the emotional strain of a zombie apocalypse along with a real life interpretation of the special zombies: the Smoker, Hunter, Witch, and Boomer.

seems nice

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited December 2011
    Video games should not be movies, I just don't think it translates well.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited December 2011
    Well, I suppose it depends.

Max Payne was a nice (ish) movie, whereas something like Spyro the Dragon, would NOT make a good movie.