Fun Things To Do In DC Universe Online

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
This is what I ended up doing for the least week before SWTOR launched. And somebody captured it for posterity, I am the toon called MailRoomDoor.

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    Hahahaha
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Lol I remember this on TeamSpeak. Kinda wish I was there as that's proper Beta testing ;)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    I can't believe someone put this on Youtube.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    Makes me wish I was playing this game.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited January 2012
    You are such a dick.
    I tip my hat to you, sir.
    Finally installing it on my desktop.
    Had it on the laptop, but it ran like shit (processor speed on the laptop is too slow).
    Can't wait, provided I don't run into anything like you.
    edited January 2012
    That is what happens when you supply me with time and no entertainment, what can I say.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2012
    Props if you reported a glich and props if you found it. One of the games I used to play a lot had no anti hack built in as it was developed in South Korea - over there, any kind of interference - hacking games, using trainers, gliching - will get you sent to prison. Sometimes the play is not so bad, sometimes it is stupid.
    edited January 2012
    ^I must have been reported at least 100 times or more over a 7 day period. During that entire time I only had interaction with one GM who teleported me elsewhere and ask me not to do it anymore. I replied that there were 6 such buildings in the game and only 2 of them had this problem. I went on to inform him that he should thank me for bringing this problem to their attention and promised not to do it with that account again. So I logged of, logged onto another free account and did it again.