My mate

SpinsterSpinster Regular
edited February 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I have this mate, he likes to smoke meth. He also likes to post stuff on Facebook! most of it is really funny but some of it is just tragic:facepalm:

so I thought I would share some of his statuses with you, they are rather funny.

"oh choi im giving birth today. im helping out a arab woman its going to be so mint "

"oh not choi have blown big massive load into my eye!!! ah"

"ah choi have created a choi as musical towaards my self oh mint its so amazing i can hear it in my head at this mo oh its choi and itl be like a ummm play at the same time and im riding a magnificent unicorn and theres pretty flowers and beautiful birds and trees ahh and wonderful singing hooray every body is clapping and the auidience is cheering oh mint u go little musical u go girl!!!"

"oh no the brain is not normal"

"Chur chur oh ae fuk there's this sweety as of a wahine a fuk keep picturing her ae chur she's amazin kuz takes my breath fully away. Need to just c her ae lol fuk wata wakd kunt ah to much meth"

"feel like killing kunts just death death death mother fuckers ahhhhhhhhhhh fuck yea kil kunts"

"ah sir bill is very choi BIG air hug from poppa k"

"chur ae oh this mornin ah to much kuz fat lakey"

"oh no feel like im dying straight up"

"Damn u fly a amazing. Help me lord with my heavy probs plz kuzzy ah to much alryt shot ma. Bro!"

"oh choi am hovering into the sky ahhhh im a butterflying man"

"ah mint fat blak owt dan a czure"

"chur hospital was gangs as str8 ova dose"
^^ I dont know if this is true, but he did go to the hospital once when he had too much mushrooms. He said the floor looked like a fifty cent piece and the queen winked at him.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    LOL! As sad as it is, it's pretty funny. He sounds a lot like a mate of mine from Manchester but he had statuses like that when he was sober, innit m8.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited January 2012
    Yeh I seen him a few days ago and we were talking in the garage, he was quite as fuck. His twin brother was saying some crack up shit on the mic plugged into the stereo. so my mate says. Chuck us the mic gee and starts rapping about meth, trannys and his penis (he calls noby). oncer he was so high he couldn't get an erection so he put his dick in a toaster, then he rang me saying "noby is dead, nodys dead!". I just told him to STFU. then he to a photo of him self naked and use it as his Facebook display picture. That got his account removed!

He is a real character.
    edited January 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    oncer he was so high he couldn't get an erection so he put his dick in a toaster, then he rang me saying "noby is dead, nodys dead!".

What the shit?! And to think my reputation on a website called bootleggers when I was about 15 was made because I was apparently a toaster fucker. Glad to see people actually do it!

Well not glad, but there has to be some sort of Darwinist principle behind it. You should record him sometime ;)
    edited January 2012
    Yeh will do. I was around there last night, He was shocked I stayed up all night with him and I was completly straight. But he need a gram of meth to do it lol I hit him up about the toaster thing. He said it was all shit, he just says stuff like that to fuck with people.

BTW last night I pulled up there and noticed a wet patch on the road but diddnt think much of it, then a few hours later I asked if it was a diesel drop or something. He then said "Nah I was hell bored aye, so I threw some 2-stroke petrol on the road and lit it on fire and watched the cars swerve! fuckn choi!"
    edited January 2012
    Dude he sounds like Charlie Sheen. Banging rocks just to function. Plus that random act of setting fire to the road made me chuckle a fair bit.
    This guy sounds like the new YouTube sensation (taking that as both a good and bad thing).
    edited January 2012
    Spinster wrote: »

You weren't kidding :eek:

He reminds me of this guy

1:20 in, proper funny but slightly fucked up.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    You weren't kidding :eek:

He reminds me of this guy

1:20 in, proper funny but slightly fucked up.

Devvo is quite funny, I grew up with a lot of his sort around. Heroin got quite a lot of them. Forever.

Few years back their was something similar on youtube, called buzzcocks, based in a small town in Northumberland. I think he got a contract with a TV company as most of the vids on youtube got taken down, some are still up but are invite only.

This is also hilarity:

I came across it by accident one night a few years back and though it was some care in the community guy that had been encouraged to make gardening vids by his care worker as therapy, had to get to the 4th vid before I knew it was spoof. Was funny that in a lot of his gardening advice is actually bang on, but he is more nuts than Margeret Kidder.
    edited February 2012
    Here is some more :facepalm:

"Fuk u must have been that hungry u could of eaten the ass out of an aids victim"

"Ah hunter oh choi u amo fala ow can't handle ae kuz but chur u algud ma bro hook us up or......"

"Umm juicy snatch mmm loving the growler much"

"Ah choi kapai kwinger,u fly like a butterfly and ping like a bee ah mint ae ma bro!!"

"Ah kapai kswinger for falln of mumzys terrace ah fully solja styles a ma bro chur chur!!"

"flying over many mythical mountains capturing all kinds of creatures ah mint cant get ne better"

"Well I wana hopefully become ae powerangering man one day in a pairof hot yellow lycras nd be a sword fighting man towards karate peps yuss u go mastr k u be a sword fighting man u fyt those litl chinese ninjering men nd me the wizest of all chois"

"Oh choi im a pokermon man, yuss am pikachu oh choi u go u pikachu man mastr k u go nd rule this kingdom of al trans"

"Bulbywhore has epic amazing powers. Because he is a tutterling man yuss he is using his bulbywhore powers to spy on the universe nd conquer it all for the pokes u go bulbywhore use ur. Bubblebutt"

"Ahh ne body keens to play lil game including a wet towel lol oh choi u go poppa k"

"Um.... pretty much saving the whales ae yea chur chur saving the whales my bro! - Yea that's algud ae my bro gotta save the big biks a just make sure u have a sak of flour so when they roll ova u can find the wet spot chur chur"