Inside the mind of a troll

SpinsterSpinster Regular
edited April 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Interesting read, pretty much confirms everything I have thought about trolls.

Article.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2012
    Was an interesting read indeed.
    So .... The trolls are Ozzies huh?...Oi,Oi,Oi
    The law is quite shaded when it comes to trolling. Sure I can understand NSFW (< Can stand for New South Fucking Wales. Oi,Oi,Oi) images posted on some FB death page. But where does the trolling law boundary start and stop. Someone stops in and vents their views on christianity only to be arresested for their freedom of speech. It's a pretty stupid fuckin law to be honest.
    If one doesn't want to be trolled over their sad loss then show some control and don't put it over the interwebz. Try e-mailing each other instead.
    As far as I'm concerned, laws like this are merely social conditioning. We are becoming finely machined cogs in a political and corporate machine.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited February 2012
    What shits me about trolling is people saying "it doesn't do any harm".

Feeding off someone else's pain/anger is pretty fucked IMO.

AND I reaches a new level of immature with statements like UMAD and U jelly bru.

The thing is that its something where we shouldn't need laws. What happened to common decency, respect and being polite? People moan about what a fucked world we live in, yet they make no effort whatsoever to enrich the lives of people around them. Even if its a total stranger. All it takes is please and thank you.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    The thing is that its something where we shouldn't need laws. What happened to common decency, respect and being polite? People moan about what a fucked world we live in, yet they make no effort whatsoever to enrich the lives of people around them. Even if its a total stranger. All it takes is please and thank you.

QFMFT. At work when serving someone, there are those who ignore you when you say hello and don't say a word the entire time. For fuck sake, are you mute or just fucking arrogant. Or the woman yesterday who walks over and before I had the chance to say hello, says "Are you going to serve me or what" What the fuck, I haven't even managed to say hello and you are jumping down my throat, Fucking cunt.

People think that just because you work at a supermarket, it gives them the automatic right to treat us like pieces of shit.

No I am not responsible because you were overcharged for something that hasn't been entered correctly or the facility's aren't up to your standards or I don't have enough cash in my till to give you cash out. Go bitch to the store owner. I also won't look after your children while you go get something :mad:

I also find that older white women are the most likly demographic to be rude and obnoxious, particularity those with a wealthy farmer husband. followed by younger niggers, teenage/young women/young mothers, followed by Asians.

As most kiwis know, Pak 'n Save dont pack your bags for you but when a customer is extremely polite, Ill do it for them as a thank you for being friendly. Considering the fact 95% of people I serve are ignorant fucks, this doesn't happen very often.
    edited March 2012
    Lol, all of supermarkets around where I live employ old white women lol lol lol
    edited March 2012
    Lol, all of supermarkets around where I live employ old white women lol lol lol
    Your supermarkets sound HAWT! fap fap fap
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited April 2012
    What shits me about trolling is people saying "it doesn't do any harm".

Feeding off someone else's pain/anger is pretty fucked IMO.

AND I reaches a new level of immature with statements like UMAD and U jelly bru.

Y U SO MAD?
    edited April 2012
    Y U SO MAD?

cool story bro, needs more dinosaurs.
    edited April 2012
    cool story bro, needs more dinosaurs.
    47a196.jpg