We're back in Action

DfgDfg Admin
edited May 2012 in Help and Suggestions
On April 22 I was betrayed by an asshole and I had to move back with my family. I lost my fiber connection because well it's not supported here. So, I had to use Wimax which I am using right now. Then I got connected with a girl out of nowhere and for the first time in my life (and hers) we fell in love. From April 22 to this day, my life has been going back and forth, it's constantly changing, I am constantly facing different emotional problems and I have been trying to deal with it. Lucky I came through clean in the end and even with everything going on, I did maintain my head and saw light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, with the life a bit steady the changes I have to make are still in progress. My family is going to sell this damned house, buy a plot and build a new house with the money. It would be in a better location, would have more rooms would be expandable and would be totally ours and not to mention it would have rooms dedicated for office work. And it would have fiber connection. I was going to really make some noise and get the connection to my place, I already had the meetings and was in full force when I fell in love and then things went out of sync.

I am still very much in love but it's more distant and controlled (THANK GOD). I found out why I went the other way in the end, it's because I stopped writing and sharing stuff. Ever since I moved in the rented place I couldn't write or really create something, it seems I work better when I am with my family for some very odd reasons. It seems the more noise I am in the better I perform and isolation kills me. In the past weeks I have learned a lot and saw what could and could not happen but that's beside the point.

What I am saying is, in April I was supposed to make changes, start a new page but I fucked by life, betrayal and finally love. It's not that I didn't enjoy some parts of it but I did neglect things on the work front. There should always be a balance in everything. I am going to be applying to a University in the coming months, I would be studying Italian and I would be learning coding and some other important things. And while I am doing that I would be sharing and exploring stuff and posting more videos and focusing on creating this place better.

I started the change already; currently the DB is being backed up. Then I will do the upgrade for VB and then I will start fixing stuff. There is a lot on my plate because I was out of action for a while and it really sucks sitting in 100+F temperature and fighting mosquitoes but at the end of that unwanted Journey I have FINALLY discovered myself.

So, expect a lot more from my side. I intend to write every day or every other day because it's the only thing that keeps me centered. I love you guys, I really do. And hopefully together we can bring this place back to life. I would on Skype, on TS and forums.

Post here the things that are urgent and I will queue them up and start working on them, currently focusing on bugfixes and then development.

Love you guys, it feels good to be back.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    I can feel more coming from my brain once my exams are done. The past few months have been chock-full of revision and sleeping is either all or nothing.
    Good luck in the near future, man. I've got your back. No homo. I want to see this site take off and stay orbiting.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Upgraded VB.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    Um, vBulletin version 4.1.9 is now ready for download. We are still running 4.1.12
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Um, vBulletin version 4.1.9 is now ready for download. We are still running 4.1.12
    4.1.9 is older version bro, 4.1.12 is the new one.
    edited May 2012
    DOH!:facepalm:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    DOH!:facepalm:

Happens to the best of us :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Mobile support enabled using forum runner. The new version is integrated with it. Also, the old version was invalid since the domain change. I am slowly fixing all the pending errors. Fucking love.
  • edited May 2012
    So... About that theme. How's it looking now after nearly two months of development? xD
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    So... About that theme. How's it looking now after nearly two months of development? xD

Oh that... on it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012

You have to be one of the funniest dudes on this forum mate. LoL! :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Glad to see BK is still alive. More updates planned in the coming hours :)
    edited May 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You have to be one of the funniest dudes on this forum mate. LoL! :D

If you like this you should catch my live show. :D
    edited May 2012
    But seriously the themes are in a deplorable state. Give me access and I will take are of it.
    edited May 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Glad to see BK is still alive. More updates planned in the coming hours :)
    Still kickin bro! Studying sometimes 18hrs per day.....catchups. Its my own ruin. :(
    Although I am a totsean voyuer. This place brings me back to reality. :D
    If you like this you should catch my live show. :D
    I missy you long time BIG boy. ;)

UwZE1.jpg

Are you in the test forum bro?
    http://www.totseans.com/sandbox/?styleid=3

I haven't had time to do much since the edu BS started. I've come to the conclusion I'd rather be a happy dumbass with a mediocre job than someone who will get a great paid job which will consist of much brown nosing to improve my position in life. Great things come at a great cost.
    Mainly stress.
    I need to complete it though because I paid for it. :D
    edited May 2012
    I am now I did not even know we had a test forum.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Starting Uni around August. Fucking love sick. Hoping to end everything and move on. Fucking hard!
    edited May 2012
    I am now I did not even know we had a test forum.
    I think you may have been busy IRL dude, because you weren't here as frequent as you normally are. Probably during your move or settling in buzz.....It don't matter, your there noaw! :thumbsup:
    Fucking love sick.!
    Ahhh...I remember being love sick once. Unfortunately I ruined that relationship.
    I sat on my right hand to put her to sleep and she woke up and caught me messing around with my left.......Now we're just friends. :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Well, after a long delay, we're finally breaking apart. I am preparing for the last leg. Will make a thread about it.
    edited May 2012
    Well, after a long delay, we're finally breaking apart. I am preparing for the last leg. Will make a thread about it.
    Wut?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    ^this. What the fuck are you on about Dfg bro? :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Wut?
    ^this. What the fuck are you on about Dfg bro? :D

Really long story. I slept for like 4 hours and I have been constantly working on systems. It would be an interesting read. Gimme few hours of sleep first.
    edited May 2012
    Really long story. I slept for like 4 hours and I have been constantly working on systems. It would be an interesting read. Gimme few hours of sleep first.
    You go have a good sleep mate and don't go all jeff on us...Ok? ;)