Australian Federal Election[2010]

2»

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    thanks for making sense out of this :thumbsup: you did a good job explaining. ;)
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    Looks like Labor (hopefully) will have more power with their having somewhat sided with the Greens? Fuck the independents, they're crazy - especially that cunt from NQLD.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Altind wrote: »
    Fuck the independents, they're crazy - especially that cunt from NQLD.

Katter? I agree. Angry looking dude. Even on the 7:30 Report last night I thought his whole body language was off in some way.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    Wow welcome to last week Rolf , I must say its been a hell of a ride now quick get me back up 88 MPH so i can go back to enjoying my 4am study session .... On a Current note hung parliment has its benifits as well as its downfalls, Whilst we dont get stuck with some cockstain like abbott or julia (yes i realise they are only party leaders i was using them as an idenfiable figure rather than writing liberal/labor) running the country shit will get held up in the senate when it comes to decisions which are against one parties policies ie: workplace law aka Workchoices etc. if we do end up with a hung parliment we can expect a few years of going nowhere HORRAH!
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    StresFul wrote: »
    if we do end up with a hung parliment we can expect a few years of going nowhere HORRAH!

I just hope it makes the major parties get their acts together. Stop treating us like a bunch of idiots, give us some real policies and stop the childish name-calling/smear campaigns against each other.

Shit is embarrassing to watch.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Wow welcome to last week Rolf , I must say its been a hell of a ride now quick get me back up 88 MPH so i can go back to enjoying my 4am study session

Silence! "New Arrival". Bow before your Overlord, Sir Rolf, merciless slayer of the Dragonkin, lest thou wish feel the sting of the broadsword of Rolf.
    if we do end up with a hung parliment we can expect a few years of going nowhere HORRAH!

Ah, kind of like the last ten years? Rolf supposes that said hung parliament will stop Chinese-style internet filtering and (as you mentioned) Workchoices. There will be another election within a year, states Rolf.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Rolf wrote: »
    Silence! "New Arrival". Bow before your Overlord, Sir Rolf, merciless slayer of the Dragonkin, lest thou wish feel the sting of the broadsword of Rolf. .

quick rolf! kill it :thumbsup:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR06utdao2KzcpZmNe2FQC65kuOCjyZ8A_18gG5STJLvYB1-jg&t=1&usg=__XioMJ9834uHlpVgMPK9y86kGgGA=
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think it's about time for a good old fashion civil war.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    Caesar wrote: »
    I think it's about time for a good old fashion civil war.

better call my boy, he's outta town right now

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbMY94SAr_y1nhIysrvqWfI5Ax0__JAyxtd0tkWLYvlzTNwkY&t=1&usg=__RvkUxB3anzx6Lze10HLVvB1JbgY=
  • StresFulStresFul Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    quick rolf! kill it :thumbsup:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR06utdao2KzcpZmNe2FQC65kuOCjyZ8A_18gG5STJLvYB1-jg&t=1&usg=__XioMJ9834uHlpVgMPK9y86kGgGA=
    Enemy Rolf is paralized it may not attack
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Enemy Rolf is paralized it may not attack

How can Charizard paralyze Rolf, when Rolf has a quicker speed and therefore attacks first?

Rolf uses Pommel Strike, it's super effective!, Charizard has feinted!

Don't fuck with Rolf :angry:... Also, why was Charizard chosen? he's not a dragon type!
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited August 2010
    Woman can't run a country, let alone a ginger one :facepalm:
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited August 2010
    Christian extremists can though.

stop da boats!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    FON wrote: »
    Katter? I agree. Angry looking dude. Even on the 7:30 Report last night I thought his whole body language was off in some way.
    r437326_2104123.jpg2696892841_e71c3cc45e.jpg
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    Katton has grown on me. He's got character.