Quickbooks amd a fuckin password

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited May 2012 in Tech & Games
Here's my dilemma!

Someone I know has just bought a commercial building and the business inclusive. The property and business was run by a family trust who sold due to some shoddy management from the designated couple who were running the place. The guy owns everything including computers, vehicles, etc. The software was purchased by the trust therefore it was part of the package. Unfortunately the bitch of the duo used her email and registered the product.

This turned into an ugly sorta farewell and the couple were rather pissed at the trusts limited amount of notification.

Before they fucked off the bitch decided to change password access to quickbooks (BS resource hog accounting+ program) Whether she has deleted anything in there is unknown. (Covering there thieving asses)

Now access to quickbooks is a negatory.

I've been approached by the new owner to see if I can access the company documentation in the system so he can evaluate the company loss and get a better picture of what he actually invested in. All he wants is the bookwork and not so much access to quickbooks. However! if there is a password crack for the locked company folder....Even better. If not! I'm look8ing for something that will read ".QBW"

I consider myself capable enough to access a lot of things. (Of which I won't mention) but this software has got me at a loss.

If you have any suggestions. Could you plz not post them here and PM me instead.

5char! ;)

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    Have you tried any of the tools on Hirens?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    http://www.lostpassword.com/quickbooks.htm

Well, they have something to crack it.

You have two options, use the software I send via PM or send the file to me (considering I am using Windows) and I will try to crack it.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    Have you tried any of the tools on Hirens?
    No! But I have used hirens for windows PWs but thats about as far as I got with it, I also know it's an awesome tool & I need to spend more time with it & less time playing with my own. :p
    Dfg wrote: »
    http://www.lostpassword.com/quickbooks.htm

Well, they have something to crack it.

You have two options, use the software I send via PM or send the file to me (considering I am using Windows) and I will try to crack it.
    I'll give it a go & if I find I'm to st00pid to figure it out, I may take you up on that offer. :cool:

Thanks for the input & the software gaiz! nohomo! :) Totseans are the SHIT! :thumbsup: