Comments

• ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I don't usually care when people to drugs- but if someone was to do these, they'd have to be moronic. These seem like almost a death sentence. It's pretty grim, but I got a chuckle out of the "Charlie Sheene Bath Powder"
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    People are willing to put unknown substances into their body. Always check it out online. I hate it when the media says "Bath Salts" as it just makes it more vague. A bit like a few deaths in the UK caused by "pink ecstasy". It's not ecstasy, AKA MDMA, rather some bullshit chemical nobody knows about.

News link.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited June 2012
    I saw this shit on the news visiting my Mom, she works at a mental health facility and said that stimulants of most any sorts could cause shit like that when combined with serious mental illness. Hell she said they have patients all the time that will bite the inside of their lip to pieces just so they can spit blood on you.