Relationship with a Dinosaur

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2012 in Life
Imagine this! You come home from a hard days work and waiting lovingly at home for you is the dinosaur you've been happily married to for the past 10 or so years. Your dinosaur has prepared your meal like the loving dinosaur she is and pampers you like a spoiled child. You can talk to her just about anything. She doesn't complain and whine to you about how sad and pathetic her life is since she got married. She doesn't gossip about the neighbors, family and friends. She's simply quite content kicking it in the backyard gnawing on the trees or devouring smaller dinosaurs she's chased around. (Dependant on carnivore or herbivore of course)

Yep! Life would be pretty fucking sweet with a dinosaur.
And the sex wouldn't be bad either.

J0lWV.jpg

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    and I thought I was the kinky one. Never really got the hang of Dino Sex. I am tempted to explore but I am not familiar with the organs and the positions. I guess the tail would be a big factor. But doing a T-Rex dude...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    and I thought I was the kinky one. Never really got the hang of Dino Sex. I am tempted to explore but I am not familiar with the organs and the positions. I guess the tail would be a big factor. But doing a T-Rex dude...
    I posted a video on totse of some dude fucking a python, There was a bitch in it, so it wasn't gay. Since then my life has never been the same. Come to think of it! I also posted a vid of a dude fucking a live chicken .... Man! I was one fucked up individual when I was with totse. :eek: Hang on! .... I never stuck a hi-lighter up my ass, so I'm all good. :thumbsup:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited July 2012
    funny_gas_prices_up_my_ass_decal__81936.jpg

Oh wait, you said hi-lighter not hi-test.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    I like that. "Fucked up the ass by gas prices." :D