Master Wong, hilarious self defense videos.

ArkansanArkansan Regular
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I found this dude browsing youtube and I have to say this shit is the funniest I've ever seen for a self defense video.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    I tend to agree with you. Marter Wong sel defent chaining vid are funny as futt. Yeeea?
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited July 2012
    Yeeea. Marter Wong teach you kick him futtin ass, go home den has sum breakfast.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    Arkansan wrote: »
    Yeeea. Marter Wong teach you kick him futtin ass, go home den has sum breakfast.
    And arfer breakfast. BOOM! Marter Wong teach you kick more futtin arse. BOOM!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    "Don't poke him in the eye because he is going to get so pissed off he will murder your entire family" Fuck I pissing myself when he said that :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    As soon as he started talking I was in a state of lol and wtf. His emphasis on words is pure comedy.

So dis fucker look can go nowhere!

cos if you poka dem in da eye dey gonna get so piss off they gonna murder your ho family
  • edited July 2012
    This totally reminded me of Bas Rutten's street fighting self-defense type videos. One of my all time favorites :D I can't even remember where I first found this but it never gets any less funny :thumbsup:

This is the funny video which has been edited to make it a lot funnier...

If you're looking for the originals, watch these;

"Smash his face"
    "Lookie lookie what we have here"
    "Don't you ever do this"
    "Dang-a-da-dang-a-da-dang"
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited July 2012
    Bas is the man. Funny as hell and one of the few men to retire from MMA on a monster winning streak, 22 fights in a row to be exact.