edited August 2012
    uy6757854rhyugtyruhjy
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited August 2012
    yjh,,,,,,,,,,blhjhg
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    hb

Eh, Seems I can only get two letters out of the keyboard when my head is applied to the keyboard.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited August 2012
    Really dig you head into it. Slide it around on the keys!!!

hjnunugtfrvhyjubgfvnhjubgfvbtnhjmbgfvn jmhyugtfrtv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    I banged my keyboard against my head....Does that count?
    WTF? This is all I can get. "rtfgvuyjhnh" I expected greater things within that short time frame of looking stupid. :o
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    bvhgfbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhg vf

:D I guess I got a big head.
    edited August 2012
    I contemplated slapping my key board with my cock, but I have heard how filthy they are and i would rather not get sort of disgusting crap on my beloved penis.
    edited August 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    bvhgfbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhgbhg vf

:D I guess I got a big head.

Not really bro, because your letters are grouped within a small area. :rolleyes:

One more time:
    ?";.l
    ju89kn[p;nhmjuyyyyyyyyybgtvmjllllllllloiy6thjuyyyyyyyyh6gtfrr7

Much better.

Judging by the distance between Y & L You must be using short head shakes right to left & really getting into the swing of this...amirite? :D

ik79rdbn.;lyfr.,orvf;, vgft tyftdeswdrfcggtderiydcfeswrfcgmjkyhurffredswcv7ygfd edrf .fdvdrfebn dsefcgnjgvfdcximjkyfvbg.ojikgtbmjkiyg;oljyghkm
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    I took a keyboard scan of my head (literally)

hbyngngngngngm ijku,looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogj7uhytrvcfdsevgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgvgij7uhytgtgtgtgtgtgtgrvcfdjnbhymijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,ijkl,=p0;[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-=p0[-o9i8uj7yh56rt4few43redsarftghyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhyhy65rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfed5rfediklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,iklo,ininf bvg
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    Man, I stuck my head in the freezer for 20 minutes first so I could really get in there and bang my head good and hard on the keyboard and you guys are not going to fucking believe what spewed out. Just take a look at this shit....
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Please remove the unjust perma-ban from DaGuru's account. He is a senior member, broke no rules, and he should be allowed back. It's not his fault that you all have such thin skins.
    ^ Lies. Daguru always commented in line with whatever topic the thread brought out, but certain known cowards just found it more convenient to abuse their authority on an opinion they didn't want to hear. For example, the corrupt mod 5.56 once made a thread which invited criticism about the mods in W&C, and when Daguru gave critical comment, 5.56 infracted his account for it. Like, I ask you how you like me, and then when you give your honest reply I infract you for it.. that's basically what went on. Other threads had topics such as "What Do You Think About the Way Zoklet is Run", then when Daguru would give his honest opinion, giving keen examples of why he felt that way, pointing out faults and errors from certain mods and admins, the cowards again jumped right on their control panels to try to make his opinions disappear just because Daguru was so bang on about them and it made them just so butt-hurt that they couldn't resist pushing buttons to get rid of him. And then at the end we ended up with a complete setup on his account... an absolute farce of a ban orchestrated by a proven corrupt ex-mod, and supported by a a very sloppy ex-admin who didn't do his homework right. Now zok and wires are upholding the bad ban just because an ex-admin applied it, begging off on the excuse that they can't touch a ban put on by an ex-admin, and yet leave us with no way to appeal the bad ban with the ex-admin who put it on. It's just absolutely ridiculous, childish, unfair and plain stupid. But there's members like IWD, 'Ed Rush, pill popper and me who won't forget, and we won't go away either or shut up about it until this wrong is righted. You can count on that.
    This poll result is clear. Either overturn Daguru's unjust ban or I'm gone. For real.
    edited August 2012
    IRefuseToHitMyHeadUponAKeyboardLikeACommonHominidFromNowOnIWillHitMyHeadOnThisKeyboardWithIntellectAndReason
    edited August 2012
    Man, I stuck my head in the freezer for 20 minutes first so I could really get in there and bang my head good and hard on the keyboard and you guys are not going to fucking believe what spewed out. Just take a look at this shit....

Lol how long ago was that posted.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    Fuck me if I know...:DUNNO:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012

HAHAHAHAHA, I knew it would be something like that didn't expect I would get Spectrolled.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited August 2012
    bn ,.nzc cxv m, v klnher89p0-
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    vhgjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjhjh nbm

There u go, that's my buttcheeks.